Would you be more or less interested in a BJJ instructional featuring a hottie who doesn't know BJJ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Would you be more/less inclined to buy an instructional DVD featuring a hottie who didn't do BJJ

• I would be more inclined to buy it to see a hot woman

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I would be less inclined because it would be distracting and/or is exploitative

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It wouldn't effect my decision either way

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Help me settle a debate with Wintermute @peter_weyland

Would you be more or less inclined to buy a BJJ instructional featuring a hot girl as the uke who was otherwise unskilled in jiu jitsu ? The person demonstrating the techniques is otherwise not very well known.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I'm gonna need pics to help with this vote.

M

member 603

It's the trend now on social media.... Hot girls who do Jiu Jitsu posting half naked pics of themselves with jitslife hash tagged..... But when you see the girl and she's a 1-2 stripe white belt. There's this girl on IG who gets a minimum of 1800 likes a photo, talking about "it's her life", and she's been doing BJJ for FIVE months (acting like she's been at it for 15 years)... And I know a great 3rd degree black belt, 19 years of training, puts out great online content, and may get 250 likes.

I guess my point is, if you want to be noticed, put hot girls in it.... But for everyone who is actually trying to gain legit insight, stick with the talent.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It's the trend now on social media.... Hot girls who do Jiu Jitsu posting half naked pics of themselves with jitslife hash tagged..... But when you see the girl and she's a 1-2 stripe white belt. There's this girl on IG who gets a minimum of 1800 likes a photo, talking about "it's her life", and she's been doing BJJ for FIVE months (acting like she's been at it for 15 years)... And I know a great 3rd degree black belt, 19 years of training, puts out great online content, and may get 250 likes.

I guess my point is, if you want to be noticed, put hot girls in it.... But for everyone who is actually trying to gain legit insight, stick with the talent.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Of course those who don't train are gonna prefer one with a hottie

Those who train will probably appreciate the hottie, but prefer other videos for technique and whatnot

Buy a video? are we talking VHS?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Would you be more/less inclined to buy an instructional DVD featuring a hottie who didn't do BJJ?

Less. Reason being her not training, nothing to do with distractions or exploitation.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I think it would make more sense to have PVZ, KarateHottie, Thug Rose, or some other attractive/well-known fighter as the uke.

Michelle and PVZ could make a "Basics of BJJ" video and it would fly off the shelves.

not as fast as if they made a "Basics of BJs" video, in case either is reading this thread and looking for ideas...

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Of course those who don't train are gonna prefer one with a hottie

Those who train will probably appreciate the hottie, but prefer other videos for technique and whatnot