Lifestyle Would you go to space?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If space travel was a more common (but not yet commercial) opportunity would you go up on say a 2 year mission?

I wouldn't.

Fuck that. Looks boring.

Plus I've gotta be ready for Terminator attacks and I can't do that up there.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
No because I have kids, but it I didn't, I'd be up there like Ultra the Multi-Alien.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No.

Where's your NASA van and moon candy?
thats cool
you probably get some great life insurance and plenty of cool training

RIP splint man...still have nightmares about your avatar

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Single, and i haven't had luck finding an elf or vampire gf,so I would totally head up there

Not committing to 2 years without research tho since the lesser gravity affects the body. I don't want to come down and be unable to stand on earth

How long do astronauts usually spend up there?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Single, and i haven't had luck finding an elf or vampire gf,so I would totally head up there

Not committing to 2 years without research tho since the lesser gravity affects the body. I don't want to come down and be unable to stand on earth

How long do astronauts usually spend up there?

No one's done 2 years straight. The longest is about a year-and-a-half.

You definitely won't be able to stand getting back.

Average is about 5 to 6 months for ISS. But it has a varied spacing Because the lifts back and forth or a bit unpredictable

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
I would absolutely be one of the first set to go colonize Mars. My wife definitely wouldn't and having a toddler is a no go. But if I was single. In a heartbeat.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I wont even leave my house on the weekends past 10am, I fucking hate people.... so if there is no people in space, maybe

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
No, you certainly couldn’t go as you’re drunk 99% of the time and would be passed out while the hot chick up there was getting spitroasted and drawing a big dick on your forehead