General Would You Pay 10K For An Extra 2 Inches ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I think having a 5 inch penis would be incredible, yes I would pay it.... in cash

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Androfill is a couple of thousand.
Penis fillers. yeah that's a thing. Won't give you much length but will give you the girth.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
By common core curriculum standards that still puts me in the negative.
But financially speaking I'd get a $15,000.00 rebate, putting me up 2k, so yes, absolutely.

T

The Big Guy

I would pay a few grand to lose 2 inches. I'm tired of smacking my head on cabinets, fans doorways. My dick is all bruised from it

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Can you make the purchase more than once? I wouldn’t pay $10 for 2in, but I’d pay $20k for 4in. I’d walk around naked all the time and just nod & wink at people ask if to say: “Yeah, I know.”

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
they actually do height surgery, its a real thing
My friend is a physical therapist. She had a unique roll for years where she specialized in the PT for patients who had surgery to extend their height. They basically broke the legs, did some sort of spacing, and then they had to learn coordination all over again. A very small portion of patients were the result of accidents, but the vast majority were the result of elective surgeries for rich dudes with a Napoleon complex.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
My friend is a physical therapist. She had a unique roll for years where she specialized in the PT for patients who had surgery to extend their height. They basically broke the legs, did some sort of spacing, and then they had to learn coordination all over again. A very small portion of patients were the result of accidents, but the vast majority were the result of elective surgeries for rich dudes with a Napoleon complex.
i have wondered how 2 extra inches in the shins would effect coordination

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Will it harm the health of my “friends” penis
As with any procedure... There is always a risk of infection, your body rejecting it, or a malformation of the tissues.

This is another option where you may gain a little size but it's geared more for dysfunction.

20201030_160330.jpg