Personal Would you rather be Blind or Deaf?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Would you rather be Blind or Deaf?

• Blind

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Deaf

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • Helen Keller, fuck this crazy ass world

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Say you got into a crazy accident right now that requires you to either lose your sights or hearing in order to save your life. Which one would you rather be and why?

I'd go with blind. Appearance is not everything plus I can still play or listen to music. There are way more cool blind people than there are deaf people. Sex will still be good, might even be better since there are no false expectation from the visuals. Plus, there will be ton of people doing shit for you. Even a dog. I'd miss the psychedelic visuals for sure though.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
This is the question of the ages. Such a tough one but I think I'd have to go with rather being deaf just so I can appreciate the beauty of all the gorgeous women out there...

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Deaf without a doubt. I idea of living in darkness would be horrible to me. Plus I wanna watch my niece and nephew grow up.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I can't even go there.

If so, I just adapt and improvise.

sound and sight are so amazing.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Did you know there's a Deaf community and some of them are against solutions that allowing hearing. Some go as far as supporting IVF to choose an intentionally Deaf embryo.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Deaf without a doubt. I idea of living in darkness would be horrible to me. Plus I wanna watch my niece and nephew grow up.
I’m blind in one eye and I’m still not sure if I’d rather see my kids grow up or hear the excitement and enthusiasm in their voices as they tell me about the things they are doing.

On the plus side, just like hearing, sight will soon be able to be restored. I’m eagerly awaiting the day that my eye can be shot full of stem cells and start working again or replaced with a cybernetic alternative that will give me powers that meat based humans will never have.

I’m blind in one eye and I’m still not sure if I’d rather see my kids grow up or hear the excitement and enthusiasm in their voices as they tell me about the things they are doing.

On the plus side, just like hearing, sight will soon be able to be restored. I’m eagerly awaiting the day that my eye can be shot full of stem cells and start working again or replaced with a cybernetic alternative that will give me powers that meat based humans will never have.
Blind in one eye since birth or an accident?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Were you born that way or did something cause the blindness in the one eye?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Blind in one eye since birth or an accident?
Were you born that way or did something cause the blindness in the one eye?
Boxing, retinal detachment, 3 times, 9 surgeries in my left eye, built up a resistance to the drugs after 3, torture for an hour and a bit for the forth, put me under for the rest.

Happened about 12 years ago, can now catch a ball (close one eye and get someone to throw a football at you) and have adjusted so I have somewhat of the same spatial awareness as before.

Boxing, retinal detachment, 3 times, 9 surgeries in my left eye, built up a resistance to the drugs after 3, torture for an hour and a bit for the forth, put me under for the rest.

Happened about 12 years ago, can now catch a ball (close one eye and get someone to throw a football at you) and have adjusted so I have somewhat of the same spatial awareness as before.
Fuck...That sucks...At least your not mentally castrated like SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2

M

member 3289

Did you know there's a Deaf community and some of them are against solutions that allowing hearing. Some go as far as supporting IVF to choose an intentionally Deaf embryo.
They're all Trump voters

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
deaf but I couldn't use sign language because I live in the ghetto might get shot by gangsters or cops. I have great eyesight my eyesight is yuuuuuge.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I punch and kick the heavy bag in my garage wearing a blindfold and ear plugs, that way when I get in a real life altercation it will feel like I’m Neo in the matrix movie.

I punch and kick the heavy bag in my garage wearing a blindfold and ear plugs, that way when I get in a real life altercation it will feel like I’m Neo in the matrix movie.
Them vids you sent me of the kicks were gnarly bro.. Crocop eat your heart out