General Wow things really went South for (D) Andrew Gillum

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
He was 0.5% away from being Gov of Florida. Floridians are unbelievably lucky there were enough awake Conservatives to save the state by voting for DeSantis.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Well, if he engaged in actual real fraud and he's a hypocrite cokehead.... then throw the book at him, and he should be banned from every running from office again. Corrupt, lying, fraudster cunts should be shamed, punished and excluded for their lies and their fraud and their gifting - not applauded and rewarded for it.

Wow, that was so fucking difficult, to arrive at that stance. No wonder not a single one of you idiot clowns can sack up and get there yourselves, ever.

??

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I wonder what percent of politicians/aspiring politicians at the state and national levels, from major political parties, are pieces of shit. I’d put the over/under at 70%.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wonder what percent of politicians/aspiring politicians at the state and national levels, from major political parties, are pieces of shit. I’d put the over/under at 70%.
They wouldn't be installed otherwise.
Probably closer to 80%.
Their handlers need ammo in case they disobey.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
the more power at stake, the higher the %...once you get to national politics, 104%