Wrestlemania 32 Hallf of Fame Induction

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
so who is watching currently?

oooh they are just showing Hacksaw Jim Duggen right now. good to see him there.

Snoop Dog speech should be interesting. :D

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
2016 inductees:

Warrior Award recipient: Joan Lunden

Celebrity inductee: Snoop Dogg

The Godfather

Jacqueline

The Fabulous Freebirds

Big Boss Man

Stan Hansen

Sting

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Wow, what a lame duck class. Don't get me wrong some great wrestlers, but it seems like they're drawing pretty thin. Or this is another fuck you from Vince to WCW? lol

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Wow, what a lame duck class. Don't get me wrong some great wrestlers, but it seems like they're drawing pretty thin. Or this is another fuck you from Vince to WCW? lol
were there some wrestlers you felt should have gotten the nod this year that they missed?

im kinda out of the loop so not sure if this is a good hall of fame cast here in respect to who hasn't made it yet.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I'm watching
Not a very deep class but Stan Hanson and Bossman stories should be cool. I wish that they would have done Charles @Hite instead of the Godfather. Would have made more sense in my opinion acknowledging papa shango ,Kama, etc.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'm watching
Not a very deep class but Stan Hanson and Bossman stories should be cool. I wish that they would have done Charles @Hite instead of the Godfather. Would have made more sense in my opinion acknowledging papa shango ,Kama, etc.
Didn't realize you were a wrestling fan. I assumed your pic with JR was just because you recognized him. Don't be a stranger around these parts :)

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Didn't realize you were a wrestling fan. I assumed your pic with JR was just because you recognized him. Don't be a stranger around these parts :)
Life long fan
I've had the network since it launched and try to catch all the ppv events. Ivery attended probably 10 house shows since I was young. I was at royal rumble 1999 with the Austin vs McMahon feud and the crazy mankind vs rock I quit match.

Also met a few wrestlers over the years the nasty boys, sensational Sheri, MVP, Vladimir kozlav,kurt Angle,and RVD.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
I'm watching

Papa Shango was an awesome character! That dude and Kamala had that great bizarre villager vibe.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Life long fan
I've had the network since it launched and try to catch all the ppv events. Ivery attended probably 10 house shows since I was young. I was at royal rumble 1999 with the Austin vs McMahon feud and the crazy mankind vs rock I quit match.

Also met a few wrestlers over the years the nasty boys, sensational Sheri, MVP, Vladimir kozlav,kurt Angle,and RVD.
Holy crap, I had no idea. Happy to have you here! You get picks in for The Game for Mania?

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
that is odd that only one character of Charles Hite is getting the hall of fame. Papa Shango is a classic.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
were there some wrestlers you felt should have gotten the nod this year that they missed?

im kinda out of the loop so not sure if this is a good hall of fame cast here in respect to who hasn't made it yet.
Well. Vader and Bam Bam are still on the outside looking in. To me it's a crime that Vader isn't in the HOF. He's arguably the best big man ever, but he gets no respect from WWE because they buried him in his run there.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Well. Vader and Bam Bam are still on the outside looking in. To me it's a crime that Vader isn't in the HOF. He's arguably the best big man ever, but he gets no respect from WWE because they buried him in his run there.
hmm trippy. I would have thought Bam Bam would have been in there a long time ago.

I was a fan of Earthquake too. it seems he also not in there.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Papa Shango was an awesome character! That dude and Kamala had that great bizarre villager vibe.
Kamala is my favorite wrestler of all time. Was also a big fan of papa shango and always loved the cartoonish characters.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'm hoping to get a good live thread going tomorrow night, you guys going to be around?

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Vader was the original opponent for Kimo in UJapan before he backed out and Bam Bam replaced him

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
so it seems Vader did get inducted right now. Not sure why he wasn't on the list that i copied.