WrestleMania 32

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Card so far:

TBA vs Roman Reigns (For WWE championship)
Brock Lesnar vs Dean Ambrose (Street fight)
Undertaker vs Shane McMahon (Hell in a Cell)
Charlotte (c) vs Becky Lynch vs Sasha (triple threat match for WWE Divas title)
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale
Usos vs Dudley Boyz
New Day (c) vs League of Nations (Tag Team title match)
KO (c) v Sami Zayn v Sin Cara v Dolph Ziggler v The Miz v Stardust v Zack Ryder (Intercontinental Ladder Match)

Last edited:

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So what are they doing with the title match? HHH vs Dean is when? And if Dean wins, is he supposed to do back-to-back matches at WrestleMania?

If that's the route they go, watch for a Seth Rollins interference somehow. Two years in a row. The marks will be satisfied.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
So what are they doing with the title match? HHH vs Dean is when? And if Dean wins, is he supposed to do back-to-back matches at WrestleMania?

If that's the route they go, watch for a Seth Rollins interference somehow. Two years in a row. The marks will be satisfied.
HHH vs Dean is in Toronto at the WWE Network special "Roadblock" March 12th.

My guess is that I have a better chance of winning than Dean does, but a triple threat Dean v Reigns v Brock at Mania could certainly be interesting.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
HHH vs Dean is in Toronto at the WWE Network special "Roadblock" March 12th.
No shit? I missed that announcement. I really think HHH will drop to Dean. They're not going to risk having both guys boo'd into the main event of Wrestlemania. Dean is the only chance at having somewhat of a babyface in the picture. Although his gimmick is really annoying to me. Reeks of try-hard.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
No shit? I missed that announcement. I really think HHH will drop to Dean. They're not going to risk having both guys boo'd into the main event of Wrestlemania. Dean is the only chance at having somewhat of a babyface in the picture. Although his gimmick is really annoying to me. Reeks of try-hard.[/QUOTE]

So it isn't just me? His one liners crack me up, but I'm not buying the "loose cannon" angle. Whenever he's in a no holds barred fight his opponent is always the one taking the hard bumps. He's like the opposite of Mick Foley.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
^ and this gif is why we so desperately need Seth Rollins back. He's the future.
I'm not sold on Rollins because his voice when cutting promos drives me insane. He sounds like whiney Stephanie McMahon. He's a hell of a worker though.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm not sold on Rollins because his voice when cutting promos drives me insane. He sounds like whiney Stephanie McMahon. He's a hell of a worker though.
He's got a unique sound but really good a thinking on his feet. His promos never bothered me. I just never would have expected for him to be the biggest star of the three shield members.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Rollins is the only true heel they have. People dont like Seth because they are told to hate him and are marks for his gimmick. Roman wishes he could have heat like Rollins.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
KO is pretty good but needs better mic skills to get the heat like Rollins. If they pushed Miz more he has the gimmick to get real heat as a heel as well.
To me KO's constant trolling of the fans is the most pure heel thing going today. He also doesn't need the help to get over the way Rollins does.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
To me KO's constant trolling of the fans is the most pure heel thing going today. He also doesn't need the help to get over the way Rollins does.
Rollins is the only one that makes me want to punch babies when he speaks. Its the same as Michael Hayes use to do when he was with the Freebirds to me. Owens just reminds me of O'doyle in Happy Gilmore.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Rollins is the only one that makes me want to punch babies when he speaks. Its the same as Michael Hayes use to do when he was with the Freebirds to me. Owens just reminds me of O'doyle in Happy Gilmore.
I agree about Rollins, for me it's only because of the sound of his voice when he yells "Come one John!" from the time he was threatening Edge will forever be burnt into my memory.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I agree about Rollins, for me it's only because of the sound of his voice when he yells "Come one John!" from the time he was threatening Edge will forever be burnt into my memory.
Its that smarmy arrogant tone he uses. KO is just such a tough guy at this point its hard to really hate him. The best heels just seem to know when to act like a pussy and take advantage of situations. The way Flair would get on his knees and beg and complain to ref then turn around and poke someone in the eye or cheat to keep the title was what made him so good and easy to just hate.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Its that smarmy arrogant tone he uses. KO is just such a tough guy at this point its hard to really hate him. The best heels just seem to know when to act like a pussy and take advantage of situations. The way Flair would get on his knees and beg and complain to ref then turn around and poke someone in the eye or cheat to keep the title was what made him so good and easy to just hate.
You must've missed KO look for the countout and then bolt from the ring against Big Show last week, lol.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Dont get me wrong i like KO, I just think he needs some tweaking to get that heat that takes him to next level.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I really think they need to feud him with someone who's truly over. He was getting good heat when he was feuding with Ambrose. I had high hopes for KO v AJ, but the closer we get to Mania the less likely that's looking.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No shit? I missed that announcement. I really think HHH will drop to Dean. They're not going to risk having both guys boo'd into the main event of Wrestlemania. Dean is the only chance at having somewhat of a babyface in the picture. Although his gimmick is really annoying to me. Reeks of try-hard.

They have been obstinately allowing Reigns to get the push no one wants and pretend the boos are just smarks and not a problem. They also pushed the "Authority is word and you'll never overcome the authority" thing again on raw. If they weren't just letting senile Vince do his "Let's build a Hogan from scratch, I'm sure it will work!" thing then they might drop it to Dean and push a turn, but with the HHH return beating and the way raw went down I am pretty sure they are still on pace of HHH vs Roman and think the only obstacle that will put Roman over is beating soem vicious HHH and they are not deterred.

In the end if they were REALLY on top of things they would have Reigns win take the boos, then have Ambrose come in the ring to give him a celebratory high 5 and then smash Dean and walk out turning heel.

The way Roman does interviews and deals with fans is of someone not interested in being a wrestler, which he never was, it was the NFL or bust for him but it never happened. So he is destined to be a brutal nasty heel, but Vince needs to be convinced by people in the inner circle. Hopefully Shane did that as part of him coming back, because nothing else is going to do it, not even HHH so far has been able to, and if rumor is true, the only reason HHH beat down Reigns was to get that pop, jealous of the one Shane got for returning.

That place is a total crapshoot right now. Shane might be just back to lose, he might be back to a terrible angle, and HE MIGHT be back to actual change and sticking around, but I will only believe any of that when I see it. Vince will only let the formula change for the better when this company is pried from his cold dead hands IMO.

The attitude era dragged him into changing or lose the company, he still thinks it is 1985 and the same old shit works.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Watching Sportsnet 360 I just saw a commercial for Wrestlemania. A commercial in which they talk about "The Challenger - Roman Reigns, against The Champion - Triple H" So I guess this matchup with Dean is a formality. I am disappoint.