WRESTLEMANIA 33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Like one if the good brothers said earlier. Rewatch the Hardys intro. The New Day dancing with Jeff is hilarious!

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
One of the worst manias.

5/10

Takers shit retirement
Non broken Hardys (still have hope)
Botcher Bayley retains
Predictable Goldberg match
AJ vs Shane sub par
Orton winning whilst looking bored
Bliss being pinned

High points
KO vs Y2J
Biker Steph
Possibly broken Hardys
Cole making out he knew what Final fantasy was
Miz getting the fans behind him
JR always
Charlotte corkscrew
The ramp

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Rumors are flying around that the WWE and Good Ol JR are working hard on an agreement for his Full Time Return to the announce team.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Re-watched the Orton match, that was worse than I even thought it could ever be.

I maintain him as half the reason I stayed lapsed for over ten years when I would look in and see him and Cena matched up for the umpteenth time. He's dull as dishwater to me.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Re-watched the Orton match, that was worse than I even thought it could ever be.

I maintain him as half the reason I stayed lapsed for over ten years when I would look in and see him and Cena matched up for the umpteenth time. He's dull as dishwater to me.
Just rewatched it myself. I'm a Ortan and Bray fan. So I don't think it was that bad. But it was below every other match except the Smackdown women's. Nothing to write home about that is for sure.

You hit the nail on the head last night. Ortan is the wrong type of opponent for Bray.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just rewatched it myself. I'm a Ortan and Bray fan. So I don't think it was that bad. But it was below every other match except the Smackdown women's. Nothing to write home about that is for sure.

You hit the nail on the head last night. Ortan is the wrong type of opponent for Bray.
I like Bray, he should have kept the belt, this was Vince flipping off the fans again calling their bluff that the base of fans the WWE has will ever pull their money and actually push for change with weight behind it.

I just think Orton's plodding crap is either perfectly choreographed and matched up or it's just a giant speed bump in matches and at a mania it seems to make it worse because of the scope of the event. On weekly shows or lesser PPV's it doesn't get to me as bad, but at this or Summerslam it drives me crazy. As weird as the Lesnar match was at least Lesnar matches well with him because he's a similar stalker type worker in between moves. Bray can motor if he wants to and chain together psychology. Orton doesn't complement that.

He needs to wrestle monsters or other plodders with that style. I don't get the insiders that claim he sells in some way, I've never seen proof and people cheer against him the for the most part when a face.