WrestleMania 35!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
They can fix this if the Bray Puppet comes out and eats everyone, then chuckles with a light hearted “yum”.

Or at least I would be entertained.
Ends with a good belch. As he rubs his belly. I'll allow it

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
See I like the notion that Bray just never appears. Just the dinosaur (?) puppet head. Just varies in size weekly.
And appears in different places. One week under the announce desk. The next week, from the back of Vinces Limmo.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
And appears in different places. One week under the announce desk. The next week, from the back of Vinces Limmo.
Thats a golden idea. Rewatching the clip now, think its supposed to be a buzzard, and was wearing a Hawaiian shirt.

Which means either he is going back to cult Bray. Winner

Or that means this puppet will be old Bray. Also winner, but more how The Room was a winner

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Smackdown did what it usually does and exceeds Raw in quality. With first 30 minutes nonetheless

New Day get brief celebration, Bar interrupt. 6 Man Tag as Main Event. New Day vs Bar with their new friend, Drew McIntyre.

Excellent 6 Man Tag Match. Mustafa Ali, Black and Richochet defeat Rusev, Nakkers and Andrede.

Randy RKO’s Ali afterward, Kevin Owens Stunners Rusev afterwards.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Smackdown did what it usually does and exceeds Raw in quality. With first 30 minutes nonetheless

New Day get brief celebration, Bar interrupt. 6 Man Tag as Main Event. New Day vs Bar with their new friend, Drew McIntyre.

Excellent 6 Man Tag Match. Mustafa Ali, Black and Richochet defeat Rusev, Nakkers and Andrede.

Randy RKO’s Ali afterward, Kevin Owens Stunners Rusev afterwards.
Did you mark for Braun? I marked.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Ya know the more I think about it, I don’t think Bray will actually emerge with a puppet. When Jericho had those “End of the World” classroom return teasers, I didnt think “Wheres the kids, Chris!” When he came back.