WrestleMania 35!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
I hope Nia falls on Tamina and they lose .
I just don’t understand why Tamina looks like a gimp Cowardly Lion. She didn’t start out looking like a gimp Edward Scissorhands Cowardly Lion. What friends does she have that said thats a good look. Tamina has shitty friends.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I just don’t understand why Tamina looks like a gimp Cowardly Lion. She didn’t start out looking like a gimp Edward Scissorhands Cowardly Lion. What friends does she have that said thats a good look. Tamina has shitty friends.
Probably the same friends that told Alexa not to pose for playboy.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Probably the same friends that told Alexa not to pose for playboy.
Well the common denominator is Jax. And ya know what, I can see that. Only wrestle I know who should get a Slammy for “Most likely to botch getting a Slammy.”

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Alot of critics have blasted Vince for never putting the strap on an African American Superstar. Billing the Rock as Samoan. With the rich history in wrestling. Could Kofi become the first black man to hold the WWE world heavyweight championship? I sure hope so .

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Alot of critics have blasted Vince for never putting the strap on an African American Superstar. Billing the Rock as Samoan. With the rich history in wrestling. Could Kofi become the first black man to hold the WWE world heavyweight championship? I sure hope so .
I'm pretty sure Booker T is black.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Jinder Mahal ain't exactly a strapping white guy.
He also is of an ethnic background of the same people in which inhabit a country with billions of people that the wwe was breaking into.....and he isn't black. Rumors of Vince being racist goes back decades. I don't know if any of it is true. Just that no African American has held his companies top championship.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He also is of an ethnic background of the same people in which inhabit a country with billions of people that the wwe was breaking into.....and he isn't black. Rumors of Vince being racist goes back decades. I don't know if any of it is true. Just that no African American has held his companies top championship.
Even if Kofi wins that won't change. The Universal is the Raw belt.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Can see where you both are coming from. Specifically a black man hasn’t held the “top title”. Yet at the same time they held a top title. Booker was champ while Cena was the A show champion. Honestly, its a grey area to the point its trivial to bring into conversation.

Shouldn’t be about race, even though in today’s climate its encouraged, should be about Kofi’s career and the accomplishment.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Can see where you both are coming from. Specifically a black man hasn’t held the “top title”. Yet at the same time they held a top title. Booker was champ while Cena was the A show champion. Honestly, its a grey area to the point its trivial to bring into conversation.

Shouldn’t be about race, even though in today’s climate its encouraged, should be about Kofi’s career and the accomplishment.
I agree. He shouldn't have brought it up.