Wrestlemania 36

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Yes, but it's a terrible rule made up by a dude who is crazier than a shithouse rat. The show doesn't have to go on. As I said, even if they were desperate, they should have put on another PPV and delayed mania. That way they still could have got the normal revenue that comes with mania.
Who made up that rule? As far as I know its always been that way. I know Vince is old but Pro wrestling outdates even him.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yes, but it's a terrible rule made up by a dude who is crazier than a shithouse rat. The show doesn't have to go on. As I said, even if they were desperate, they should have put on another PPV and delayed mania. That way they still could have got the normal revenue that comes with mania.
Can't delay Mania because it fucks up the rotation and story lines going forward, in addition to a few other things, and the AJ/Taker match was campy brilliance.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar (c) vs Drew “Scottish Sexypath” McIntyre

Firefly Funhouse Match
The Fiend Bray Wyatt vs Johnathon Seenah

Last Man Standing
Edge vs Randy Orton

Smackdown Live Women’s Championship
Bayley(c) vs Lacey Evans vs Tamina vs Sasha Banks vs Naomi

Raw Tag Team Championship
Street Profits (c) vs Austin Theory and Angel Garza

NXT Women’s Championship
Rhea Ripley(c) vs Charlotte Flair

Grudge Match
Otis vs Dolph Zigglebilly

Aleister Black vs Bobbert Lashers

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Totally forgot about last night. How have you guys been?
Doing good, mate! Excited to have a good night of wrasslin’. How about yourself, good sir?

Won’t spoil it, if ya don’t want those, but the Styles vs Taker Boneyard Match was grand.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I watched my girl Alexa and Nikki win the titles. The tag/single triple threat ladder match was pretty great. Fell asleep after that. Heard great things on the bone yard match. Plus Braun? Wtf. Way past due. But good for him.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Doing good, mate! Excited to have a good night of wrasslin’. How about yourself, good sir?
I'm doing good as can be. Fell in love with yard work. Got a few projects I'm fixing to start. No complaints here.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I watched my girl Alexa and Nikki win the titles. The tag/single triple threat ladder match was pretty great. Fell asleep after that. Heard great things on the bone yard match. Plus Braun? Wtf. Way past due. But good for him.
Yes! BRAAAUUUN!!!

All of those feckers who said that Braun would get no reaction when he won, were absolutely right. And I love it, Maggle!

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Anyone want to see Rhea flip the Figure 8 over, to reverse the pressure, into a floating U shape? How can Flair reach the ropes when physics themselves are quarantined?!

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Best ladies match since Tamina/Jax....just kidding. This is actually a solid match.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Anyone want to see Rhea flip the Figure 8 over, to reverse the pressure, into a floating U shape? How can Flair reach the ropes when physics themselves are quarantined?!
No....Flair should never lose. Unless to Alexa. Maybe Liv. Or Shida from AEW

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
A good stiff spear is better than those Roman ones.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I'm doing good as can be. Fell in love with yard work. Got a few projects I'm fixing to start. No complaints here.
Really happy to hear that, best of luck going forward with that. Actually been hearing some great positive things from people in the last few days. Been nice. Any input on those projects?

No....Flair should never lose. Unless to Alexa. Maybe Liv. Or Shida from AEW
Shida! She is great. Hope she gets the title from Rose. Been consistently a highlight. I was gonna say you forgot Kairi, but, well, ya know. Thats not happening.