Wrestlemania 36

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Was never sold on drew tbh. Without a crowd tho that claymore looks cool as fuck

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's you guys favorite match then over the two days?

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
What's you guys favorite match then over the two days?
Firefly Funhouse Match, as I am a massive Wyatt mark, and I also really enjoyed parts of the Zayn/Bryan match.

The tour of the Performance Center with Edge and Orton was the most disappointing. Ending really put me off as well.

Boneyard match was great as well. AJ being comedic and Taker saying “boy” every other sentence made me giggle in a good way. Had return of American Badass, couldn’t complain.

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Hearing Taker talk about how much pain he is in training for and after Mania is sad.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Hearing Taker talk about how much pain he is in training for and after Mania is sad.
This is making me think that a Taker/Fiend - Funhouse match, would be just what the doctor order for Mania next year. Let it be another Bray Wyatt redemeption match

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
This is making me think that a Taker/Fiend - Funhouse match, would be just what the doctor order for Mania next year. Let it be another Bray Wyatt redemeption match
That could work, since the documentary’s ending literally spelling out the end of his career is near. Then with him saying his biggest fear was becoming a parody of himself, not wanting people to say “You should have seen him when he could go.”, etc etc and so forth. With all due respect to the guy, that happened about a couple years ago, so yeah.

Boneyard Match was a real treat, but that wasn’t an in ring thing by any stretch. So Firefly Boneyard Match to end it all, have Fiend officially take the reigns as the paranormal monster, retires in a casket carried away by (face turn) Druids.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
That could work, since the documentary’s ending literally spelling out the end of his career is near. Then with him saying his biggest fear was becoming a parody of himself, not wanting people to say “You should have seen him when he could go.”, etc etc and so forth. With all due respect to the guy, that happened about a couple years ago, so yeah.

Boneyard Match was a real treat, but that wasn’t an in ring thing by any stretch. So Firefly Boneyard Match to end it all, have Fiend officially take the reigns as the paranormal monster, retires in a casket carried away by (face turn) Druids.
Get to like, go over Taker's whole career like they did with Cena tonight.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've been using my rock and sock connection a lot during this lockdown.

Pretty sure I'll be firing blanks from now on

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I don’t think I was able to bring myself to watch Raw tonight. What else is there after wrestling peaked in the Funhouse Sunday?

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
On Raw, it was revealed that immediately after the war Brock and Drew had, known as the Spammy’s 2: Scottish How De Ye Do, none other than the New Years Baby Big Show challenged Drew McIntyre for the WWE Championship.

Drew won.

But! Just like Jon Fitch and UFC 100, The Big Bad Show Tuhnightuh main evented WM 36

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I don’t think I was able to bring myself to watch Raw tonight. What else is there after wrestling peaked in the Funhouse Sunday?
Called my Brother Beard yesterday to check in, and asked if he watched it. Said that he thought the boneyard and funhouse matches were incredible, so it wasn't just us more hardcore nerds.