Wrestlemania

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Mar 3, 2015
Heard NXT takeover was amazing, gonna catch up to that tonight. Now about tomorrow, I'm excited!!!!

Kalisto c Ryback - not expecting much here, Kalisto will use speed and high flying moves while Rybore will try and over power.

Kalisto will retain

7 Man Ladder match - pumped for this one, should be some good spots.

KO will retain

Styles v Y2J - I expect the best from both on the big stage. Should be a good wrestling match.

Styles wins

New Day v LON - kinda meh about this, maybe someone like Henry comes out and makes it even.

LON will win, new tag champs. Why have them together and nothing important happens for them? So I expect them to win.

Lesnar v Ambrose - pumped for this, expect a brutal match.

Ambrose will win, the Wyatts interrupt and beat Lesnar down

Women's triple threat - Charlotte and Sasha are solid wrestlers, I'm actually interested.

With Snopp Dogg most likely walking Sasha out, I expect her to win it.

Sasha new champ

Shane v Taker - dis gunna be good!!! There's rumors of a big spot planned, rumors of a run in.

I expect Shane to win, then hire back Taker. Anyone from Goldberg, Cena, Bullet Club or even Angle could all be the surprise run in.

HHH v Reigns - Reigns wins, then hopefully we get a heel turn tomorrow or Monday.

All in all it's actually a pretty good card.... I'm excited to see story line developments, with run ins, heel turns, debuts and legends

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Dude, the Nakamura/Zayn match is probably the best WWE match I've ever seen. He really is incredible.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Can't wait. Watching the HOF now. nXt Takeover was awesome except for the main event.

Cesaro wins the battle royal

Ryback pins Kalisto to win the US Title

New Day wins over The LoN

Styles pins Jericho after hitting the Styles Clash

Sasha wins the Divas title after pining Becky.

Sami Zayn win the IC Ladder match

Ambrose wins as Bray and The Wyatts attack Lesnar.

Roman wins the World title and goes beast mode on Trips after the match bringing Ambrose out to save HHH and start a feud with Heel Roman

Taker/Shane is a hard one. Think this one ends in a weird way. Maybe Vince ends up helping Shane win and pitting Shane VS Steph.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Can't wait. Watching the HOF now. nXt Takeover was awesome except for the main event.

Cesaro wins the battle royal

Ryback pins Kalisto to win the US Title

New Day wins over The LoN

Styles pins Jericho after hitting the Styles Clash

Sasha wins the Divas title after pining Becky.

Sami Zayn win the IC Ladder match

Ambrose wins as Bray and The Wyatts attack Lesnar.

Roman wins the World title and goes beast mode on Trips after the match bringing Ambrose out to save HHH and start a feud with Heel Roman
1) Did you get those picks in on our thread?
2) I enjoyed the main event too. Can't hold the medics against Joe and Balor. The crowd was also spent after the King of Strong Style.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
1-No trying to find thread now
It's stickied. "Time to play the game" You missed the deadline, but I'll let it slide provided 1) The natives don't get upset. 2) You don't have your picks influenced by tweets or news you've heard today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
It's stickied. "Time to play the game" You missed the deadline, but I'll let it slide provided 1) The natives don't get upset. 2) You don't have your picks influenced by tweets or news you've heard today.
No man that's fine. I didn't get them in before last night. You reminded me several time this week. It's my fault. Just here to enjoy the evening of Rastlin and chat.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
No man that's fine. I didn't get them in before last night. You reminded me several time this week. It's my fault. Just here to enjoy the evening of Rastlin and chat.
Meh, I don't think anyone here will be too concerned. Your call though. You going to be around for the chat tonight?

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Yeah man. Wouldn't miss it.

And I'll pass on the pick em. Play by the rules

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Yeah man. Wouldn't miss it.

And I'll pass on the pick em. Play by the rules
Tonight's a one off for the Pick'em anyways. We're going to do a full season starting with the next PPV. I'm actually planning to have an announcement for it tonight once everyone gets here.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
im heading out for a bit but im going to try and make it back for this wrestlemania thread!!! :)

if i get late though ill have to watch it in repeat. :(

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I won't be around much until the main card kicks off, but I'll go ahead and make the thread live for ya fellas. See you in a bit!

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Eva Marie is so damned hot. Just hate seeing how bad she is. I'm hoping for a strong match here. Lots of eye candy.