Wrestling Flashbacks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
In this thread. Let's talk about some flashbacks from our past. Spots in wrestling that some have forgotten. But we remember like yesterday.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
One of the guys I hated growing up was Terry Funk. I absolutely hated the Funker. Even up til recently. But the older I get. The more I catch myself respecting the older guys more and more. So I thought to myself. Why do I hate Funk so much?

Well. I narrowed it down to him stepping in the ring to congratulate Ric Flair on his successful title match. As he goes on. He challenges Flair for the title. Flair says stuff about the rankings and Funks been in hollywood(filming Roadhouse). Funk then attacks Flair and pile drives him on a table. How dare him. Made me laugh thinking how mad little 5 yr old me got at that.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Kerry Von Erich defeating Ric for the NWA title. Just remember getting up to watch wccw on saturday morning and going crazy. Dad was pissed i woke his hungover ass up jumping on his bed screaming he needed to get up and see this.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Being at Raw the night after the Montreal Screwjob and those of us in the arena not being able to hear any of the interview segments.

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
The Time Sting had his leg in a plaster cast after Luger had attacked him and if he didn't get to the arena in time Rick Rude would get his title. Rude was in the ring and Paul E was spouting how great he was and how Sting was a loser and a countdown started. All of a sudden Sting came bursting into the arena in a stolen ambulance and fought Rude but it wasn't enough. Rude smashed him up. I remember hating Rude so much. Looking back as an adult I see how brilliant the good guy and bad guy roles were played in this angle. It was such a shock that Sting triumphantly got back in time but still got beaten.

Found it!

View: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17qgvk_sting-vs-ravishing-rick-rude-wcw-united-states-title_sport