General WTF is happening up in here?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Why r they allowing someone to pretend to be the owner like that? Seems rly fuckin odd. Makes this place look dumb as shit to ppl who aren't in the inner circle
I made a thread trying to prove I was telling the truth about my shit. That got frozen for no reason but several threads pretending to be the owner still here? Mk

M

member 3289

Why r they allowing someone to pretend to be the owner like that? Seems rly fuckin odd. Makes this place look dumb as shit to ppl who aren't in the inner circle
I made a thread trying to prove I was telling the truth about my shit. That got frozen for no reason but several threads pretending to be the owner still here? Mk
Splinty offered to unlock the thread for you but you never replied to that offer because you would rather throw yourself a pity party.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Splinty offered to unlock the thread for you but you never replied to that offer because you would rather throw yourself a pity party.
It should never have been locked. I was willing to end the shit of me being called a liar by posting anything that was asked for. No one asked for shit. Yet I still get called a liar
Soooooo......try to prove u not lying.....frozen
Blatantly troll this forum pretending to be the owner.....aok

M

member 3289

It should never have been locked. I was willing to end the shit of me being called a liar by posting anything that was asked for. No one asked for shit. Yet I still get called a liar
Soooooo......try to prove u not lying.....frozen
Blatantly troll this forum pretending to be the owner.....aok
Why do you type like a 13 year old?

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If I wanted chaos like this I'd OhGee.

I'll check the place out again in a few months.

Laters.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Jesus Christ people are getting their panties in a bunch about this. It takes 3 button presses / clicks to see who’s the real Splinty.

All the arguments over politics and day to day problems and this is what makes people leave the site?

For fucks sake, put on your big boy pants and learn to take a fucking joke.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Jesus Christ people are getting their panties in a bunch about this. It takes 3 button presses / clicks to see who’s the real Splinty.

All the arguments over politics and day to day problems and this is what makes people leave the site?

It doesnt even take that long to check. Look to the right of his name to see Admin.to be honest this is fucking hilarious. I fell for it at first but luckily I was able to figure it out before I posted and made myself look like a moron.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It doesnt even take that long to check. Look to the right of his name to see Admin.to be honest this is fucking hilarious. I fell for it at first but luckily I was able to figure it out before I posted and made myself look like a moron.
I just look at post count
Papi trolls best

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Not leaving the site.

Just taking a break.

The drama will blow over.

Then I'll check it out again.

I have a lot on my plate and I enjoy this site for reasons other than teh OhGee. That's where I get my craziness from. I come here because I enjoy the conversations and they are more in depth usually than over there. Not point in being in two places where drama abounds.

This too shall pass and I'll just wait it out.

In the meantime I will still come here for fight events because that is the main reason I come to this forum.

Cheers everyone!

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Not leaving the site.

Just taking a break.

I have a lot on my plate and I enjoy this site for reasons other than teh OhGee. That's where I get my craziness from. I come here because I enjoy the conversations and they are more in depth usually than over there. Not point in being in two places where drama abounds.

In the meantime I will still come here for fight events because that is the main reason I come to this forum.

Cheers everyone!
That’s cool dude and I understand not having much time. I also don’t want you to think I was referring to you in particular.

I’m stunned at the posters overall reaction to what I found to be a clever, harmless prank.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That’s cool dude and I understand not having much time. I also don’t want you to think I was referring to you in particular.

I’m stunned at the posters overall reaction to what I found to be a clever, harmless prank.
Yup. If Splinty want to rile up the crybaby's he should make banchan a MoD.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

when you realize who is pranking you get it
(always check post count when duplicates show up)
Papi didn't win TMMAC post of the year in 2017 for no reason

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
when you realize who is pranking you get it
(always check post count when duplicates show up)
Papi didn't win TMMAC post of the year in 2017 for no reason
Yea he won it because he's Mexican. Wild trying to win the Latino vote.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Not leaving the site.

Just taking a break.

Cheers everyone!
I agree.