General WTF is up with KANGAROOS!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Are you KIDDING ME? You drive around my neck of the woods and you'll prob see a moose maybe a deer or 2 or even bear but
WTF!!

I would shit myself if I was hiking around then looked through the trees and seen this...

Creepy animals
How aggressive are these things?? Do they move around in packs/herds?? Are they hunted??

If I saw these two things looking back at me while I was in the woods - 1 of 2 things are going to happen: 1. I would die. or 2. They would. Because I'd be so friggin terrified I wouldn't know what the hell else to do. Don't get me wrong - I don't want to hurt kangaroos. I just think I'd be so freaked out!

FCKING CARTOONS have mislead us all when it comes to these strange creatures
That's right- cartoons taught me that kangaroos were cuddly things that were playful and fun, and they carried their babies in a pouch! How cute is that?

Then you find out they really look like THIS!

Are you fcking kidding me? And don't even get me started on how cute it is that they "box' you! They don't "BOX" you- they DISTRACT YOU and then do THIS!

And those feet have claws that will disembowel you in a second! You'll be standing there saying "WTF??" - as your innards pour out on to the friggin ground!!!

**** KANGAROOS, MAN! No WAY would I mess with em! Seriously I think that if you're unfortunate enough to end up in hell after you die- you'll find one of THESE things will be guarding the gate!

View: https://youtu.be/48r_dcwjiVE

NOPE, NO THANK YOU!!!

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Are you KIDDING ME? You drive around my neck of the woods and you'll prob see a moose maybe a deer or 2 or even bear but
WTF!!

I would shit myself if I was hiking around then looked through the trees and seen this...

Creepy animals
How aggressive are these things?? Do they move around in packs/herds?? Are they hunted??

If I saw these two things looking back at me while I was in the woods - 1 of 2 things are going to happen: 1. I would die. or 2. They would. Because I'd be so friggin terrified I wouldn't know what the hell else to do. Don't get me wrong - I don't want to hurt kangaroos. I just think I'd be so freaked out!

FCKING CARTOONS have mislead us all when it comes to these strange creatures
That's right- cartoons taught me that kangaroos were cuddly things that were playful and fun, and they carried their babies in a pouch! How cute is that?

Then you find out they really look like THIS!

Are you fcking kidding me? And don't even get me started on how cute it is that they "box' you! They don't "BOX" you- they DISTRACT YOU and then do THIS!

And those feet have claws that will disembowel you in a second! You'll be standing there saying "WTF??" - as your innards pour out on to the friggin ground!!!

**** KANGAROOS, MAN! No WAY would I mess with em! Seriously I think that if you're unfortunate enough to end up in hell after you die- you'll find one of THESE things will be guarding the gate!

View: https://youtu.be/48r_dcwjiVE

NOPE, NO THANK YOU!!!
Yeh one of my best buds often goes off on how he'd smash a roo. But odds are, a mature roo would disembowel him with its unkempt toenails

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I dont know. Im from jersey. The most dangerous local animal here is a drunk Snookie
Jersey has more black bears per square mile than anywhere else in the world. It also has a governor who's trying to undermine wildlife biologists management systems by banning black bear hunting.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
do people hunt/eat them??
They're harvested commercially, but it's illegal to hunt them because Australia has the dumbest laws and worst wildlife management practices of any country in the developed world.

Florida with their iguanas and pythons look at Australia's decimated natural wildlife and just go "Someday..."

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
They're harvested commercially, but it's illegal to hunt them because Australia has the dumbest laws and worst wildlife management practices of any country in the developed world.

Florida with their iguanas and pythons look at Australia's decimated natural wildlife and just go "Someday..."
that's odd
maybe Australia is afraid that they will retaliate