General WTF is up with KANGAROOS!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I know a chinese chick called kangyu but I could never pronounce it. So I called her kangaroo one time and it angered her because "she's not a filthy rodent!"

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Kangaroo are big rats. I wish I lived in australia so I could fight one.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You would box one or street fight one? I’d fucking box one if he’d stick to the rules. I ain’t about to street fight one.
It would have to be street fight for me so I can bite him. My boxing is weak I'd need to fight like ric flair to stand any chance.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'd open up by smashing the cunt in the head with a steel chair

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
that's odd
maybe Australia is afraid that they will retaliate
Australia did such a good job introducing invasive species that they needed drastic measures to protect native fauna. So you can hunt all non-native animals and can't hunt any natives with the exception of depredation/commercial harvesting which is why there are so many kangaroos now. No hunting + no predators= surplus. There are probably some exceptions beyond that (I don't live in Australia) but their situation is completely fucked.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
There's a pub chain called walkabout in the uk, I think you can get a kangaroo burger there. I have a student discount card there. I'm not a student I just made them give me one

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
There's a pub chain called walkabout in the uk, I think you can get a kangaroo burger there. I have a student discount card there. I'm not a student I just made them give me one
With your discount
You should try a burger and let us know how it tastes

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
West milford is a few towns over from us civilized Spartans. The people there are red necks and so are their uncivilized bears

Instead of dedicating naming their parks "veterans park" they have one callled "jungle habitat" and thyve also got "bearfort mountain"

Like i said. They are animals there

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
West milford is a few towns over from us civilized Spartans. The people there are red necks and so are their uncivilized bears

Instead of dedicating naming their parks "veterans park" they have one callled "jungle habitat" and thyve also got "bearfort mountain"

Like i said. They are animals there
It's not just a river in Egypt...