General WTF is up with KANGAROOS!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Tell your friend to sign up here so I can LMAO at him.
Lol i know right. Its so funny. Hes got alot of boxing fights under his belt. Hes survived being shot, etc. So i can sort of get why hed have a confidence

But he does these casual anything goes late night streams, and now the chat will freak out if anyone mentions kangaroos, bc they know he is going to get all amped up and defend his fighting honor lol

Also he factors in the video of that guy saving his dog. But truth is, thst guy got fuckin lucky he didnt get disemboweled

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
This is either a mama roo talking to the baby in her pouch or a papa roo giving his roo dick a pep talk before he lays mama roo
909698E4-33DC-4589-96E4-49FDD12A34E7.jpeg

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
lol hilarious still
What's ironic about that moment in television history is if not for that, the show would have never garnered any public attention. They're all now tremendously wealthy because their friend received a very deserving punch in the face. The guy who did the punching? His life is over.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
What's ironic about that moment in television history is if not for that, the show would have never garnered any public attention. They're all now tremendously wealthy because their friend received a very deserving punch in the face. The guy who did the punching? His life is over.
iirc he joined the military and he was stealing their shots

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
lol the army will take anyone