General wtf m8's. Dallas cop comes home and kills intruder. Except...Not intruder. Not her home.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jasonhightower

"You're not even training are you Frenchy?"
Jan 2, 2017
LOL, any sympathy I have for her is just based on the fact she's ruined the rest of her life. I hate seeing any life wasted like that. But I agree with your criticism of how this was handled by the police chief. It's basically on the police leadership with the way this played out after incident.

M

member 1013

Haha dirty dirty girl so worked up about a dick she killed a guy.

In wish I was her dad, so I could be proud.

Whatever happened with that cop who got killed playing drug and sex games with her colleagues

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Anybody have this chicks phone number. I want to send her some more dick pics and see if it drives her to kill again.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Haha dirty dirty girl so worked up about a dick she killed a guy.

In wish I was her dad, so I could be proud.

Whatever happened with that cop who got killed playing drug and sex games with her colleagues
I remember that one and commentating on what it would be like to be the husband's friends trying to ever talk to him again.

"It's really sad what happened to your wife. Will the rest of the police department be attending the funeral? I heard she was a very popular officer...oh. Want to go get Taco Bell?"

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
And they found her guilty...
Amber Guyger guilty in Botham Jean shooting, jury finds

Amber Guyger, the white Dallas cop who shot black neighbor Botham Jean when she mistook his apartment for hers, was found guilty of murder on Tuesday.

Closing arguments ended Monday afternoon in her murder trial.

The shooting has attracted intense national scrutiny not only for the strange circumstances surrounding it but also because it was one in a series of shootings of unarmed black men by white police officers. The incident led to widespread marches, protests and calls for Guyger to be held accountable for Jean's death.

Guyger, a four-year veteran of the Dallas Police Department, initially was charged with manslaughter for the Sept. 6, 2018 shooting. Two months later, a grand jury indicted her on a murder charge.

Throughout the trial, Guyger's defense team has framed the shooting as a "tragic but innocent" mistake.

Legal analysts said that the trial's outcome could hinge on whether the jury would believe Guyger's account that she made a mistake and that the mistake was reasonable.

During closing arguments, prosecutor Jason Fine with the Dallas County District Attorney's Office slammed Guyger for changing her story on the witness stand. He said the case "has to do with [Guyger] making an unreasonable decision that put her in the [defense seat] and Bo in the ground."

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Guyger, a four-year veteran of the Dallas Police Department, initially was charged with manslaughter for the Sept. 6, 2018 shooting. Two months later, a grand jury indicted her on a murder charge.
Huh?

Was she found guilty of manslaughter or murder?

Manslaughter makes sense. Not sure how this would be murder.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Huh?

Was she found guilty of manslaughter or murder?

Manslaughter makes sense. Not sure how this would be murder.
This is the thing. Did she intentionally have wanting to kill him in her mind in a pre-meditating way?

My best mate's dad was "murdered" and got away with manslaughter because when he killed him with a punch to the head which killed him, he wasn't getting dressed up before going out and he probably wasn't thinking "I'm going to kill someone tonight".

Intent, I guess has something to do with it. As ridiculous as that sounds.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
This is the thing. Did she intentionally have wanting to kill him in her mind in a pre-meditating way?
Uh yes. She literally said so on the stand. Most likely the biggest reason for the verdict.

M

member 3289

And they found her guilty...
Amber Guyger guilty in Botham Jean shooting, jury finds

Amber Guyger, the white Dallas cop who shot black neighbor Botham Jean when she mistook his apartment for hers, was found guilty of murder on Tuesday.

Closing arguments ended Monday afternoon in her murder trial.

The shooting has attracted intense national scrutiny not only for the strange circumstances surrounding it but also because it was one in a series of shootings of unarmed black men by white police officers. The incident led to widespread marches, protests and calls for Guyger to be held accountable for Jean's death.

Throughout the trial, Guyger's defense team has framed the shooting as a "tragic but innocent" mistake.

Legal analysts said that the trial's outcome could hinge on whether the jury would believe Guyger's account that she made a mistake and that the mistake was reasonable.

During closing arguments, prosecutor Jason Fine with the Dallas County District Attorney's Office slammed Guyger for changing her story on the witness stand. He said the case "has to do with [Guyger] making an unreasonable decision that put her in the [defense seat] and Bo in the ground."
This is what I can't stand about American news outlets - they can never just give you the fucking news. It's all biased reporting and writing.

I'm trying to figure out why exactly she was convicted of murder and not manslaughter. Guess I'll find the story from an international news source.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
This is what I can't stand about American news outlets - they can never just give you the fucking news. It's all biased reporting and writing.

I'm trying to figure out why exactly she was convicted of murder and not manslaughter. Guess I'll find the story from an international news source.
Give over. It isn't just US news. Exactly which international sources are you intending to provide a different slant?