wtf...simple question...what color is this dress?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Crazy that the majority of people are seeing white and gold. It's blue and black. Just a bad picture in weird lighting.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
orange and blue/white
but im a dumb color blind fuck, what do i know

Harlem

Owner/Operator - TMMAC
Feb 25, 2015
The illusion works because of the way your eye adjusts to shades, chromatic and light.

Look at something dark for a bit and then flash to a white paper, it will seem darker because the colors are still transmitting to your brain.

It's the speed of your optic nerve transmitting to your brain.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Harlem;n30344 said:
The illusion works because of the way your eye adjusts to shades, chromatic and light.

Look at something dark for a bit and then flash to a white paper, it will seem darker because the colors are still transmitting to your brain.

It's the speed of your optic nerve transmitting to your brain.

Any thoughts on how to duplicate the 'other' color set if you are seeing it only one way?

I can't see gold for the life of me

TheBigPygmy/JustinWren

Professional Fighter
Pro Fighter
Jan 24, 2015
I would have lost my life in a bet of what color is it. If they gave me two choices, blue and black or white and gold, I wouldn't have thought twice. It's white and gold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
hmm odd, i see it as blue and black/dark brown. I wonder if their monitors are calibrated differently too or is it purely an eye illusion.

If you invert the colours of the photo you get White and Gold.

The people who saw white and gold in the original photo what do you see in the inverted colours? Still white and gold or the opposite blue and black?

Stillmatic

Posting Machine
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Its the color of cum !!! Its propaganda to remind people to accept more frothy loads in their life!!

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
lookoutawhale;n30411 said:
hmm odd, i see it as blue and black/dark brown. I wonder if their monitors are calibrated differently too or is it purely an eye illusion.

If you invert the colours of the photo you get White and Gold.

The people who saw white and gold in the original photo what do you see in the inverted colours? Still white and gold or the opposite blue and black?

That is still blue and brown brother. Just a bit lighter.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Splinty @Splinty how come this thread is being bumped? I'm sure whoever did that had their search privileges taken away like you did me, right ;)

You know for consistency purposes.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I'm going to pink you if you keep this up
Keep what up?

Asking you a legit question as to why you are singling me out? I've sent you personal messages and you're not responding but you are taking away privileges and not being consistent. If you are wrong and just don't want me to point it out, then I can see why you would pink me. My inbox is open.
Clearly there is a disconnect right now and I'm not sure what particular post or comment I made that rubbed you the wrong way, but i am 100% open to hearing you out, if you just tell me.