WWE NETWORK

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So rumors are swirling all over social media today. That the wwe is in talks with Evolve, ROH and Possibly TNA. TO Be showcased on the wwe Network.

This would be a two or three tier subscription based system. $9.99 month for the way it is now. $12.99 and maybe $15.99 for all access to all the wrestling we could ever hope to consume.

These are just rumors and the sub price is just a guess. But. To think about watching ROH on the network is every bit worth $20.00 a month for me.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015

So I just saw this their plan. 4 stages. So they will change up the base package. Be interesting to see their prices plans for this. I like it a lot. Following the UFC on the way of adding other promotions under their umbrella.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

So I just saw this their plan. 4 stages. So they will change up the base package. Be interesting to see their prices plans for this. I like it a lot. Following the UFC on the way of adding other promotions under their umbrella.
I like that they're adding lower tier packages, including a free one. Really forward thinking of them. Kids will be all over that free plan.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

As usual, the UFC is a day late and a dollar short.