WWE Releases 8 superstars.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Psionic

The Bruiserweight of the MMAC
Mar 22, 2016

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
My thought is that I'm not a fan of this trend where everybody is called a fucking "superstar." None of these guys is Rick Flair or Chuck Liddell.

Same for every girl in a picture being called a "supermodel" and every cook on a TV show being called a "chef."

Why don't we just jump to the end game and start calling everybody "President" or "Christ"?

Psionic

Mar 22, 2016
My thought is that I'm not a fan of this trend where everybody is called a fucking "superstar." None of these guys is Rick Flair or Chuck Liddell.

Same for every girl in a picture being called a "supermodel" and every cook on a TV show being called a "chef."

Why don't we just jump to the end game and start calling everybody "President" or "Christ"?
I agree with you I was just using the same terms WWE did. They should be called "wrestlers", not "superstars" or "sports entertainers"

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
WWE has officially released Damien Sandow, Wade Barrett, Santino Marella, Alex Riley, Hornswoggle, El Torito, Cameron, and Zeb Colter.
Thoughts?
I honestly though Hornswoggle was El Torito, so, there's that I guess. I'm sad to see Barrett, Sandow and Riley go, but they all deserve better than they're getting. Cameron and Colter were largely inactive, no surprise there.

The one that confuses me most is Santino. No one in WWE history would embarrass himself according to creatives will the way he did. Whatever they were paying him wasn't enough. Guys like him don't come along every day.

Nemo?

Too weird to live, too rare to die.
Dec 2, 2015
I honestly though Hornswoggle was El Torito, so, there's that I guess. I'm sad to see Barrett, Sandow and Riley go, but they all deserve better than they're getting. Cameron and Colter were largely inactive, no surprise there.

The one that confuses me most is Santino. No one in WWE history would embarrass himself according to creatives will the way he did. Whatever they were paying him wasn't enough. Guys like him don't come along every day.
Hope Lucha underground snatches up Sandow

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
so they released Undertaker, Cena, Lesnar, Orton, HHH, Rollins, Bray and Kane?

RedDragonUK

Posting Machine
Apr 17, 2015
King Barrett quit by the sound of it. I hope he goes to New Japan and wins the title, they never used him as well as the could have after the King of the ring. The guy was over as bad news without even wrestling. Sandow is money wherever he goes.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Poor Sandow. Dude was so over during the Mizdow angle. Just another perfect example of WWE not knowing how to book their talent.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Their treatment of Barrett makes the king of the ring pretty much irrelevant at this point. Need to get back to the Days of King Harley Race and King Haku. Cant Believe they Kept R Truth after the way they have been shitting on him lately.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Their treatment of Barrett makes the king of the ring pretty much irrelevant at this point. Need to get back to the Days of King Harley Race and King Haku. Cant Believe they Kept R Truth after the way they have been shitting on him lately.
I imagine they pay R-Trizzle peanuts, and that he does whatever they tell him. Dude's getting on in years and seems to be really well liked.

Psionic

Mar 22, 2016
I'm still baffled that Ryback and Adam Rose avoided cuts but Sandow didn't.

Woko

Top dog isn't my desire, it's just my design.
Apr 19, 2016
I agree with you I was just using the same terms WWE did. They should be called "wrestlers", not "superstars" or "sports entertainers"
Ahem!

Currently Ex-Wrestlers.