WWE Releases 8 superstars.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Psionic

The Bruiserweight of the MMAC
Mar 22, 2016
I thought i read a post where he went off on the WWE and Vince. I assumed that was his resignation lol.
Yeah, the blog post. We have a thread about it. But nah, as far as I know he's still employed with them.

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They will make Ryback sit every second of his contract for lashing out, they know that other places he finds an audience and going off on Vince means they will just have him sit.

Psionic

Mar 22, 2016
They will make Ryback sit every second of his contract for lashing out, they know that other places he finds an audience and going off on Vince means they will just have him sit.
Yeah, I guess you're right. Didn't think about that.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I don't really watch wrestling anymore but a few of my friends are big time fans so I can't avoid seeing it every now and then.

The Sandow guy and Santino were hilarious, why were they cut?

And why didn't they cut that awful Ryback guy? He stinks.

Psionic

Mar 22, 2016
I don't really watch wrestling anymore but a few of my friends are big time fans so I can't avoid seeing it every now and then.

The Sandow guy and Santino were hilarious, why were they cut?

And why didn't they cut that awful Ryback guy? He stinks.
They didn't see any value in Sandow. They misused his talent.
Santino retired in 2014 but his contract just expired.
And They're basically punishing Ryback for lashing out at WWE Management.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
They didn't see any value in Sandow. They misused his talent.
Santino retired in 2014 but his contract just expired.
And They're basically punishing Ryback for lashing out at WWE Management.
That sucks about Sandow, the times I saw him he made me laugh and wrestling needs more funny/entertaining characters and less tough guy/yelling types imo.

What happened with Ryback? What did he say about WWE?

Psionic

Mar 22, 2016

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
LOL I have to agree with him. If it's all predetermined and both guys are putting on a show, why the fuck does the winner get paid more? lol that's retarded, I have to agree with him 100%, although I do think he sucks.

Psionic

Mar 22, 2016
LOL I have to agree with him. If it's all predetermined and both guys are putting on a show, why the fuck does the winner get paid more? lol that's retarded, I have to agree with him 100%, although I do think he sucks.
I agree, but their reason is "the winners are bigger draws and sell more merch" but that's not true. Look at AJ's merch sales and draws. He's lost everyone of his PPV matches and his merch has sold out twice in 3 (is it 3?) months. And there's so many more: Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon (he's lost a lot of matches but he's a super big draw), Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, etc.

Psionic

Mar 22, 2016
Oh and Brooklyn Brawler got released too. WWE just didn't make it public.