WWE Signs with Endeavor - WWE Network - UFC FightPass

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
January 14th 2019
Monday

Endeavor Forms Streaming Company, Combining NeuLion With Other Assets

Endeavor Video-Streaming Group Signs WWE, Which Ended Deal With Disney’s BAMTech

Endeavor launches streaming division, with WWE as new client

WWE leaves Disney to join Endeavor Streaming, plans to further develop WWE Network

WWE Network partnering with Endeavor Streaming

WWE Network is changing its infrastructure with Endeavor Streaming

According to Endeavor, along with WWE, the streaming group recently signed customers including the U.K.’s BT Sport Box Office service and OSN, an entertainment network serving the Middle East and North Africa.

Endeavor Streaming’s clients also include the NFL, NBA, Euroleague, Univision, Sportsnet, Sky Sports, MSG, National Geographic, and Big Ten Network. In addition, the group will continue supporting the streaming products of Endeavor-owned properties including UFC’s UFC.TV and Fight Pass and PBR’s Ride Pass.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
What does this mean for the WWE Network?
Will it stay the same or will the new owners come in and fuck it all up?

I know I've enjoyed watching all the old content from the 80's - 90's, hopefully that is not messed wtih.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Break it down FrankieNYC @FrankieNYC .....
Basically the streaming company WWE will use is the company WME bought about a year ago called Neu-lion
they are now rebrand as Endeavor & quickly becoming a major player in the technology

just another sign of WME making money

As far as WWE Network, viewers should not see any difference regarding WME's streaming company.
it will be on the technical end.
although if the company is truly state of the art as it seems they are trying to be, WWE might be able to do more things on the network due to technology improving.

you need to remember WWE & WME are not just close in letters, but they have worked together on past deals & WME were supposed to be the agents for the last WWE TV deal in US, but they did not sign the UFC in time so it was a conflict of interest.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
As I said for years elsewhere & on here for a year ...
WME are not in the MMA game as much as the content game
they stated in 2016 that content ownership was a focus & why they bought UFC
it is also the reason why DW said they will take UFC to a higher place than anybody else.

WME are sharks when it comes to these things & some confuse me pointing out their ability to make insane money as saying the are great MMA minds.
I'm just pointing out the reality of why they make decisions & how that makes them bring UFC's value up while interest is down.