X-Assault adobe flash 2004 game

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Stickgrappler

Apr 17, 2015

ATTN: X-Men/Mutants gamer fans!

Nixonvision stopped updating their game X-Assault in late 2004 due to a Cease and Desist from Marvel Comics. I don’t know if currently there’s anything like this game, but if you are a X-Men/Mutants fan, you WILL like this game! BTW, if there is something like this, please let me know. The game mechanics are more my speed.

“This is the homepage of X-Assault, the completely unauthorized, only-available-on-the-net, absolutely-free game featuring the members of the New X-Men, the Uncanny X-Men, the X-Treme X-Men, the old X-Force, X-Statix, X-Factor, Excalibur, Generation X, New Mutants... and lots more that you might not believe if we told you. In the game you recruit your five-member squad from over 50 available playable characters, then send them out into the field to beat up the bad guys in a turn-based-strategy slugfest.
X-Assault features 17 hidden playable characters, special character events, bonus teams, tons of dialog by comics professionals, the Phoenix Saga, exclusive artwork, the Age of Apocalypse mini-game, and dialog by our good buddy Gail Simone.”
If that above quote has whet your appetite for more, for more info including screenshots, FAQ, and how to play, please read the archive.org link as nixonvision.com is no longer on the net.

X-Assault. By NixonVision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For download of the game, this link has 3 mirrors – I tried one last night and it works.

WARNING: it’s in .exe format … for those virus-security conscious members, you may not want to download this and open… or you can check with your anti-virus program. Or if you are tech-savvy, open the game in a ‘sandbox’ if you must. FYI, I dl’d and opened the game and played 2 games last night. I use to play this back in 2004. Use your judgement please and make an informed decision.

Downloads, Shmownloads. Get X-Assault Here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!