General X Box or Play Station?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I’m not a gamer at all, but I’m thinking of getting a system for my kids. They are 6,7, and 9, so I would like something that will last for a few years. What should I get?

M

member 3289

They're both good consoles. Playstation 4 has outsold XBOX One by more than 2 to 1 so it might be your best bet.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Which games will they enjoy most? Some games only come out on certain platforms. Like God of War is PlayStation and Gears of War is Xbox. Both are amazing.

I enjoy the PlayStation system more, but I like the Xbox controller. Which most do. PlayStation has a new controller with the same layout now. I hear Xbox has a bigger online community. Which ever you get, you'll be happy with.

I could be wrong on everything tho.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Which games will they enjoy most? Some games only come out on certain platforms. Like God of War is PlayStation and Gears of War is Xbox. Both are amazing.

I enjoy the PlayStation system more, but I like the Xbox controller. Which most do. PlayStation has a new controller with the same layout now. I hear Xbox has a bigger online community. Which ever you get, you'll be happy with.

I really like the way the Xbox and Microsoft shit it laid out to see what my son is playing. I don’t know how that stuff is on PS4. I have both, but only the Xbox for him.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Well, they don’t play many video games now, they like Minecraft, but they are interested in playing shit like Fortnight, but they are in the infancy of their gaming careers, so they could get into anything.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Well, they don’t play many video games now, they like Minecraft, but they are interested in playing shit like Fortnight, but they are in the infancy of their gaming careers, so they could get into anything.
Either way you can't go wrong....Wait, they're kids. Either way, you'll be wrong haha

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Microsoft has that cool Minecraft Xbox now. I bought the Minecraft bundle when I got ours, but it only came with a regular, white one.
My son plays both of those, and some horror games.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Ive only ever owned Playstation...Why, no specific reason, just always stuck that the system.

Halo and Fordza look fun though.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Didn't want to make a thread so I figured I'd add it here.

Playstation has NBA 2K19 available for online download for $3. Some promotion they have going on.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
When they're old enough to play The Last of Us and Uncharted they'll thank you.
Forza Horizon 3 or 4 is a good xbox exclusive. The call of duty black ops games are highly rated. As is Skyrim/fallout4/7:6 and also soul Calibur 6. For a good beat em up with swords.

If I had a play station I would get everybody's golf 1/2 and Samurai Warriors 3 or 4 if it is even out? Also Orochi warriors 4 and read dead redemption, if you don't mind some bad language. Which is true for Grand theft auto 5 too. Another game I have completed.

It is worth checking out online Gamespot/IGN reviews of games, before you buy them, if you are in doubt?