General YA BABY IT ARRIVED

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
YA IM A GYPSY THAT LOOKS MUSLIM LMAO .... BUT YA BORN A GYPSY (DADS SIDE) AND SCOTTISH (MOMS SIDE) ... THEY MET WHEN MY FATHERS FAMILY WAS CARAVANNING TO CANADA FOR A BETTER LIFE .... MY FATHERS DAD DIED ON THE TRIP AND HE BECAME THE MAN AT 12 AND HAD TO HELP HIS MOM AND SISTERS MAKE IT TO CANADA .... MY MOTHERS FAMILY ENDED UP TRAVELING WITH THEM AND LATER THEY GOT MARRIED
Ain’t that some shit. I’m gypsy on my mother’s side but she absconded, was raised a good Swedish boy but I guess blood will always tell. Sorry I went off on you, really reminded me of BWS from the otherground. And I don’t take kindly to liars.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Ain’t that some shit. I’m gypsy on my mother’s side but she absconded, was raised a good Swedish boy but I guess blood will always tell. Sorry I went off on you, really reminded me of BWS from the otherground. And I don’t take kindly to liars.

DEMENTED DAWGG

POOPS SO U CAN STEP IN IT BAREFEET
Dec 18, 2018
ALL GOOD ... I DONT TAKE CRAP TO HEART BEEN THRU WAY TO MUCH SINCE SEPT 2013 FOR WORDS TO UPSET ME ... I ACTUALLY WAS JUST HAVING A FUN TIME AND WAS HOPING U WHERE TOO ... BUT I GUESS GYPSY NEED TO STICK TOGETHER

DEMENTED DAWGG

POOPS SO U CAN STEP IN IT BAREFEET
Dec 18, 2018
I GOT BOOTED FROM THE UNDERGROUND LONG AGO FOR CALLING A FIGHTER GAY AND THEN HAVING A MOD GET HIS FEELING HURT WHEN I SAID IT WAS HIS BOYTOY .... NEVER GOT TO COME BACK LOL

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'm in London right now!
I just got my @$$ handed to me in BJJ.
But I still look pretty!

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Why are you in London? Watch out for the good prince in his range rover, he will not stop if you step out
I live just north of London and I am in and out of the city a lot since the gym I belong to is here.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not sure if I used the correct words there. What I meant to say is now he fucken sold out why the fuck is he still here like a bad case of bangaBang belly?