General YA BABY IT ARRIVED

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
THREAD OF THE YEAR CONTENDER! THERE WERE GAYS, THERE WERE KNIVES, THE GALTONATOR GOT REAL, SPLINTER TRYNA SHOW OFF HIS YACHT. THE ADRENALINE MAN!
I got caught three bottles in which is why I had secluded myself at home, it’s when crazy shit goes down. 2 bottles in now and I’m the model of sophistication.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I got caught three bottles in which is why I had secluded myself at home, it’s when crazy shit goes down. 2 bottles in now and I’m the model of sophistication.

But three IS the magic number. Go crazy, just don't get yourself banned. :)

DEMENTED DAWGG

POOPS SO U CAN STEP IN IT BAREFEET
Dec 18, 2018

LMAO U GOT ME ... FUK THE CIRCLE SHOWED UP .... LMAO .... JUST HAPPY IT WASNT THE BRAIN

DEMENTED DAWGG

Dec 18, 2018
This is Asia homie. Men who like shaved pussies are considered hmmm leaning towards pedophilia around here. A trim is where it’s at, men who shave tend to be narcissistic.
OMG I HOPE THAT WASNT A MAN IT IS SMALLER THEN MINE LMAO

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
That little 85lb girl I fucked had a nice bush. Almost all girls I'm with shave it. I'll post pic wen I get a break at work

DEMENTED DAWGG

Dec 18, 2018
It’s me, lost a screen name bet and now I’m the one who flees from pussy.
AHHHH NOW I UNDERSTAND ... AND NEVER GIVE UP UR NAME ... I THOUGHT IT WAS A CREUL JOKE WHEN MY PARENTS NAMED ME DAWGG .... BUT BEING A GYPSY PARENT WAS ALWAYS A CRUEL SO THEY HAD TO HAVE SOME PAY BACK IS WHAT I THOUGHT

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
AHHHH NOW I UNDERSTAND ... AND NEVER GIVE UP UR NAME ... I THOUGHT IT WAS A CREUL JOKE WHEN MY PARENTS NAMED ME DAWGG .... BUT BEING A GYPSY PARENT WAS ALWAYS A CRUEL SO THEY HAD TO HAVE SOME PAY BACK IS WHAT I THOUGHT
I’m surprised you’re a gypsy. In Sweden we do first blood with knives all the time. Not big blades, just enough to nick you.

DEMENTED DAWGG

Dec 18, 2018
I’m surprised you’re a gypsy. In Sweden we do first blood with knives all the time. Not big blades, just enough to nick you.
YA IM A GYPSY THAT LOOKS MUSLIM LMAO .... BUT YA BORN A GYPSY (DADS SIDE) AND SCOTTISH (MOMS SIDE) ... THEY MET WHEN MY FATHERS FAMILY WAS CARAVANNING TO CANADA FOR A BETTER LIFE .... MY FATHERS DAD DIED ON THE TRIP AND HE BECAME THE MAN AT 12 AND HAD TO HELP HIS MOM AND SISTERS MAKE IT TO CANADA .... MY MOTHERS FAMILY ENDED UP TRAVELING WITH THEM AND LATER THEY GOT MARRIED