VID Yair Rodriguez in hospital after UFC Denver fight!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Ese hombre es un verdadero luchador

No matter what he comes to fight.

He may have had a bad run his last fight.

But he showed his Grit and Determination this fight.

If he balances his attributes he will go far.

Would like to see him challenge Max Vs. Brian winner.

Seems like the perfect matchup.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
i watched that whole video and he didn't say anything in English, thoughtless bastard, just casually spoke in Spanish, knowing full well that he was fucking over everyone who can't understand.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Hey, at least the guy has an extra $100,000 in bonus money for his troubles. EVERY PENNY EARNED! That was the finish of the decade following a wicked five round war. Props to Zombie too. And Cowboy. Helluva night!

Hey, at least the guy has an extra $100,000 in bonus money for his troubles. EVERY PENNY EARNED! That was the finish of the decade following a wicked five round war. Props to Zombie too. And Cowboy. Helluva night!

I didn't watch it and am now confused, was it 3 rounds or 5? I know I could look it up but it's easier to ask someone :/

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Well said by Korean zombie
For anyone who can’t speak Korean or doesn’t use google translate.

My pride is really bad .. I sell a lot .. Haha .. Still .. I love Taekwondo and I always express my congratulations to my young friend who is always polite. This match should be so satisfying. It's really ok now! Thanks everyone!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
For anyone who can’t speak Korean or doesn’t use google translate.

My pride is really bad .. I sell a lot .. Haha .. Still .. I love Taekwondo and I always express my congratulations to my young friend who is always polite. This match should be so satisfying. It's really ok now! Thanks everyone!
What did he say in North Korean? Is it the same?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
translation:
"my pride is hurt bad... kind of embarassing too... haha. I sincerely congratulate a respectful young up comer who loves TaeKwonDo.
I guess I just have to be satisfied with the results but really, I'm doing ok now!! Thank You all!!" - TKZ