Lifestyle Yakuza

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

At least you are staying true to your prison persona.
I'm not playing no damn persona. I just give you queers insight into a life most of you have never lived. You guys tell me about planting rose's and feeding squirrels and I tell you about stabbing chomos and butt smuggling. I could teach you a good anaconda choke or omaplata but there more qualified folks.

But I'm not only limited to that criminal shit. Dont underestimate me fatboy

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm not playing no damn persona. I just give you queers insight into a life most of you have never lived. You guys tell me about planting rose's and feeding squirrels and I tell you about stabbing chomos and butt smuggling. I could teach you a good anaconda choke or omaplata but there more qualified folks.

But I'm not only limited to that criminal shit. Dont underestimate me fatboy
So what you're saying is you're not from NJ and you're not a pizza hut delivery driver and you don't have a silver butt plug in?

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
i'd be tooscared to name a clothing company "yakuza", i figure eventually a couple real yakuzas would show up and ask for money

i am no gangster, but i know u dont wann mess with those fellows

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
i'd be tooscared to name a clothing company "yakuza", i figure eventually a couple real yakuzas would show up and ask for money

i am no gangster, but i know u dont wann mess with those fellows
Maybe they are actually behind it and just wanna grab some money from dumb westerners.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
The apparel brand. Is it a thing in your neck of the woods as well? Kinda like that horrible Ed Hardy trend a couple of years ago, pushed further into a gangster and anti-establishment corner.

I see people wearing it quite often, at least once a week, sometimes daily. And they are douches and wannabes. I sometimes think if would be funny if the real yakuza would pay them a visit.

I bet @SongExotic2 already got some.

It's like they want to advertise that they are poor, stupid, and angry.

My people would not employ them, even for lawn or pool service.

prep.jpg

Le Chat Noir
©