General Y'all following this poor kid that got bullied but is now getting VIP access?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
She's closed her Facebook after being callout on on the pics of her family waving the confederate flag but she's apparently set up a paypal for people to send donations.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I honestly think the ig account is fake. But if it is real, and she really is racist. I hope every celebrity that goes and meets Keaton is African American. I hope he grows up and marries a black girl.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I honestly think the ig account is fake. But if it is real, and she really is racist. I hope every celebrity that goes and meets Keaton is African American. I hope he grows up and marries a black girl.
Or maybe he just grows up to realize his mother's views are twisted and wrong.
Maybe his mother learns that too.

Last edited:

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Hypothetically, if the gofundme page is legit, what does the money go towards? My kid was bullied, give us money? It doesn't change circumstances. Were there broken bones and medical bills? Will this money go toward sending him to a private school (kids that get bullied one place typically will get bullied at another place)? I'm failing to grasp why people should send anything.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Hypothetically, if the gofundme page is legit, what does the money go towards? My kid was bullied, give us money? It doesn't change circumstances. Were there broken bones and medical bills? Will this money go toward sending him to a private school (kids that get bullied one place typically will get bullied at another place)? I'm failing to grasp why people should send anything.
There is no reason to donate.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I dont know if she is racist or not. The outpouring of gifts and attention this kid will be showered with the next month will come to a end and the bullies will be looking for retribution. I like how everyone is coming out in support of the kid by offering to bully the bullies.

Also with the way the internet works the parents better hope their house is in order. Their lives and personal business are about to be scrutinized.
This turned out to be a telling comment...

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Everyone's parents have done something that their children don't agree with. If his family is racist maybe this is an opportunity to change their minds and I think maybe everyone should step back for a second and realize that a child isn't always the sum of the parents prejudices.

He's sure not looking like he's hating on any black folk here.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Now if he wasn’t getting so much attention from celebrities. I could see people wanting him to have a good Christmas. But anyone close to the family making a go fund me for this would be shady as hell.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Now if he wasn’t getting so much attention from celebrities. I could see people wanting him to have a good Christmas. But anyone close to the family making a go fund me for this would be shady as hell.
the mom gave out a po box for letters and such. I think some words of encouragement from not only famous but regular people would help him more than the general public throwing money at the problem.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Gofundme's in general are ways to panhandle, but with a nifty back story, and a much larger audience. It would take extreme circumstances for me to donate to a gofundme page, and this story certainly is nowhere close.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
the mom gave out a po box for letters and such. I think some words of encouragement from not only famous but regular people would help him more than the general public throwing money at the problem.
The money doesn't help his situation of being bullied, so donations shouldn't even be considered, imo. Having more lunch money in his pocket for bullies to take would make the problem worse. I'd think this social media shitstorm would make it worse as well. "Where is so and so to help you now?"

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
The money doesn't help his situation of being bullied, so donations shouldn't even be considered, imo. Having more lunch money in his pocket for bullies to take would make the problem worse. I'd think this social media shitstorm would make it worse as well. "Where is so and so to help you now?"
It really disgusts me how quickly public opinion flips without any real evidence. Joe schilling has an encounter with a fake account and suddenly everything's changed. Fake news is a real thing and people seem to be too god damn stupid to calm down and do a bit or research before grabbing their pitchfork.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
It really disgusts me how quickly public opinion flips without any real evidence. Joe schilling has an encounter with a fake account and suddenly everything's changed. Fake news is a real thing and people seem to be too god damn stupid to calm down and do a bit or research before grabbing their pitchfork.
Yeah, knee jerk reaction imo. Whetehr his mom is a bitch or not, that kid is genuinely distraught. What I love about this it sends such a congruent message to the bullies.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Everyone's parents have done something that their children don't agree with. If his family is racist maybe this is an opportunity to change their minds and I think maybe everyone should step back for a second and realize that a child isn't always the sum of the parents prejudices.

He's sure not looking like he's hating on any black folk here.
He's gonna wind up disowning his scummy scammy mom. Good.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Not sure how them all kissing this kid's ass sends any message at all to bullies or the victims of bullying.

They all know that this kid is just being used for some feel good PR opportunities, and not one other victim is going to receive the same treatment no matter how much attention they try and draw to themselves.

What is the message here anyway, that if you get bullied then people will take pity on you?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Not sure how them all kissing this kid's ass sends any message at all to bullies or the victims of bullying.

They all know that this kid is just being used for some feel good PR opportunities, and not one other victim is going to receive the same treatment no matter how much attention they try and draw to themselves.

What is the message here anyway, that if you get bullied then people will take pity on you?
The message is if your kid is being bullied make a video and put it on the internet and prosper. Prepare for the flood of crying kids untill after Christmas.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Haven't been following this very closely but to my understanding...

DAY 1: OMG this poor kid was bullied, look how sad he is! What can we do for him? I'll tweet every celebrity I know to see if they can do something nice for him!

DAY 2: ...what's this? His mom posted a picture of a confederate flag? Fuck this kid!

Does that about sum it up?

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015

DAY 1: OMG this poor kid was bullied, look how sad he is! What can we do for him? I'll tweet every celebrity I know to see if they can do something nice for him!

DAY 2: ...what's this? His mom posted a picture of a confederate flag? Fuck this kid!

Dont forget the go fund me

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

Seems that way, which in some ways is rather hypocritical of the anti-bullying people.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
In my high school, everyone kind of bullied each other... it was weird.

I picked my son up a little late from school the other day and there was two six graders giving him shit as I walked up. I did what any normal and sane parent would do... I bullied the 6th graders :(

One was a skinny Somalian looking kid and I told him if he talked like that to someone bigger than him, they'd smack the cheese of his teeth and feed him rice. I'm such a shitty person.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
I was in and out of a wheel chair in elementary school due to bone problemso in my hips. Every time I would go to the bathroom the kids would steal my chair and make fun of me. My dad grounded me for crying. Said it was my fault for taking it.....I was stunned. I asked him how to fix it......well he told me. The next day. They steal the chair. I hobble over to it and get back seated. I roll up on the kid and punch the ever living fuck out of him. Got suspended the rest of the week. But I got un-grounded and my dad bought me some gi-joes. Went back to school Monday and was never picked on again.

But. As I stated the other day. With this kids tumor and head issue. Not sure how I would handle the bully situation. Probably hand a 12 year old a fifski to fuck up the main bully. Then rob the 12 yr old

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
I was in and out of a wheel chair in elementary school due to bone problemso in my hips. Every time I would go to the bathroom the kids would steal my chair and make fun of me. My dad grounded me for crying. Said it was my fault for taking it.....I was stunned. I asked him how to fix it......well he told me. The next day. They steal the chair. I hobble over to it and get back seated. I roll up on the kid and punch the ever living fuck out of him. Got suspended the rest of the week. But I got un-grounded and my dad bought me some gi-joes. Went back to school Monday and was never picked on again.

But. As I stated the other day. With this kids tumor and head issue. Not sure how I would handle the bully situation. Probably hand a 12 year old a fifski to fuck up the main bully. Then rob the 12 yr old
Start practicing
No fingerprints

View: https://youtu.be/KVzqQwoRkqE