General Y'all following this poor kid that got bullied but is now getting VIP access?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I was in and out of a wheel chair in elementary school due to bone problemso in my hips. Every time I would go to the bathroom the kids would steal my chair and make fun of me. My dad grounded me for crying. Said it was my fault for taking it.....I was stunned. I asked him how to fix it......well he told me. The next day. They steal the chair. I hobble over to it and get back seated. I roll up on the kid and punch the ever living fuck out of him. Got suspended the rest of the week. But I got un-grounded and my dad bought me some gi-joes. Went back to school Monday and was never picked on again.

But. As I stated the other day. With this kids tumor and head issue. Not sure how I would handle the bully situation. Probably hand a 12 year old a fifski to fuck up the main bully. Then rob the 12 yr old
Nobody wants to get shitkicked by the cripple kid.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not sure how them all kissing this kid's ass sends any message at all to bullies or the victims of bullying.

They all know that this kid is just being used for some feel good PR opportunities, and not one other victim is going to receive the same treatment no matter how much attention they try and draw to themselves.

What is the message here anyway, that if you get bullied then people will take pity on you?
I also am having a hard time making sense of this

extreme fame has a way of messing with the mind(especially young minds) also so that concerns me

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
In my high school, everyone kind of bullied each other... it was weird.

I picked my son up a little late from school the other day and there was two six graders giving him shit as I walked up. I did what any normal and sane parent would do... I bullied the 6th graders :(

One was a skinny Somalian looking kid and I told him if he talked like that to someone bigger than him, they'd smack the cheese of his teeth and feed him rice. I'm such a shitty person.
You did good pa

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Not sure how them all kissing this kid's ass sends any message at all to bullies or the victims of bullying.

They all know that this kid is just being used for some feel good PR opportunities, and not one other victim is going to receive the same treatment no matter how much attention they try and draw to themselves.

What is the message here anyway, that if you get bullied then people will take pity on you?
It's "supposed" to represent people who the bullies look up to leading by example with compassion toward kids they are bullying. If someone you look up to does something, you're
Supposed to want to emulate them.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
It's "supposed" to represent people who the bullies look up to leading by example with compassion toward kids they are bullying. If someone you look up to does something, you're
Supposed to want to emulate them.
Exactly. It is sending a message, that when all these famous people say also, enough is enough. Because we can't trust parents to raise decent people. I say this is a good thing, and good for the kid. We do need more of this, and maybe it sends a message to cunty adults as well, bring more niceness for everyone. It's the season to be jolly, and all that.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
I may have told this story before, but I was bullied in HS pretty mercilessly one year. And although he's hobbled by injuries and academia now, kneeblock @Kneeblock legit did this to two of them in the 200s hallway:

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Looks like someone hired a PR consultant with that gofundme money.

Unknowns=
-who bullied Keaton

-race of the kids who bullied Keaton

-why they bullied Keaton

-the person pretending to be Keaton's mom that Joe Schilling was talking to, WHO IS THIS PERSON? Shame on them for making it about race pretending to be Keaton's racist mom by acting as if it's her online and saying "us whites sticking together"

Joseph Lam did he intend from the beginning for the funds in his gfm acct he created to go to the Keaton family or did he change his tune once it was found out it was him behind one of the gfm accounts and not any of the Keaton Jones' family?

What is known=
-Keaton's mom did not set up any gofundme accounts after Keaton's viral bullying video.

-Keaton was bullied as verified by the school, no specifics beyond that as of now.

-Keaton's mom is seen in a picture of her holding up a confederate flag with a smile. Another picture of some other kid(not Keaton Jones) holding a confederate flag up while Keaton Jones is holding up an American flag

Also unknown, is Keaton Jones' mom racist or not.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
His father is a real piece of work too... perfect for his mom.
Poor kid lost the genetic lottery in life.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
Exactly. It is sending a message, that when all these famous people say also, enough is enough. Because we can't trust parents to raise decent people. I say this is a good thing, and good for the kid. We do need more of this, and maybe it sends a message to cunty adults as well, bring more niceness for everyone. It's the season to be jolly, and all that.
I do feel that we need more self-policing in society. Shame might be the strongest deterrent amongst humans.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK i believe you called this right out of the gate.

View: https://youtu.be/JUA-yLp_Ie8

Yeah not sure why I got so invested in the story. But it Shocked me how many people were willing to believe a story and change their opinions with zero evidence. I like Joe as a fighter but it was blatantly obvious to me he got trolled and had other motives for pushing his narrative.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
"Did you know that the boy's school principal told the Washington Post that this 11 y.o. child has been the target of severe bullying due to his facial deformities?"

I found the problem.