Y'all ready to see Jose Aldo take his third UFC title?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
He had the 145 belt, what was the third title?
Sorry when I say third, I should have explicitly stated have his third reign as champion as he clearly hasn't held belts in two divisions before but has held the 45 belt twice.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
@Grateful Dude explained what I was eluding to. He was on a scooter in Brazil and I think he was hit by a car or something. I don't recall the details but his hips are jacked now, so it is seldom he will throw a leg kick, and when he does, they aren't the same leg kicks that he made a career out of.
Very interesting. Did this happen before he lost to Max the 1st time?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Very interesting. Did this happen before he lost to Max the 1st time?
Yes. Last fight of true Aldo was Mendes when he landed that matrix knee. After the accident he beat Edgar, Korean Zombie, Lamas, and Mendez, lost to Conor, beat Edgar again, then lost to Max the first time.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yes. Last fight of true Aldo was Mendes when he landed that matrix knee. After the accident he beat Edgar, Korean Zombie, Lamas, and Mendez, lost to Conor, beat Edgar again, then lost to Max the first time.
How did I miss this????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
How did I miss this????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
The accident itself wasn't considered a really big deal. Aldo thought he just fucked up his ankle really badly. When he came back he still threw kicks, just at a lower and lower rate as his hips continued to get worse and worse. It finally got to the point where he just throws hands and then an occasional 50% kick.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Put some HESPECK on the king of Rios name .

He has had one of the most successful and decorated careers.

He is the P4P goat is overall skill
Prime Aldo SMOOOKES any version of FEDOR if they were the same size . EASY