General Ya'll think old people go the grocery...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just so they can ride those motorized carts around the store? I stopped in Meijer today to grab some bourbon & it was like the Golden Girls 200 in there. And I swear half of them looked more than capable of walking around the store just as easy as I could. It makes shopping brutal sometimes.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Just so they can ride those motorized carts around the store? I stopped in Meijer today to grab some bourbon & it was like the Golden Girls 200 in there. And I swear half of them looked more than capable of walking around the store just as easy as I could. It makes shopping brutal sometimes.
I saw a lady today and hers was broken..it was going like 1/10th speed
probably would take 2 minutes to go down an aisle
was a bummer but what can i do eh?

plus what about top shelf items? just wait and ask a passerby to for a reach above?

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Maybe they r wearing diapers and if they stand up there will be a huge wet brown stain on their pants.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Never heard of meijer

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't know about old people, but it's why I go.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Probably twenty years ago me and a couple buddies were extremely intoxicated. Friend hopped in one and started to drive it into the store. Older lady stopped him and rudely said “excuse me but those are for ill people”. He looked her strait in the face and said “lady I’m ill faded” and drove right past her.

M

member 3289

How do you pronounce that? Meyer?
You're asking a redneck how to pronounce something, incorrectly assuming that

1. He knows

2. If he knows, he pronounces it correctly

Ask the mods to pink you for an hour so you learn your lesson.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
When Wild @Wild is old enough to drive a rascal scooter he will supe it up Like Gary Busey did cory haimes skooter in the horror movie "Silver bullet".

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Just leaving walmart super center.fuck.i hate people.i have never seen so many people cruising around at 1 mile per hour in the old people carts right down the center of the isle like its not xmas and the store is packed with people.its 330 in the afternoon .where the hell did all these people come from? Dont you have somewhere to be right now you fucks? The cashier doesnt look a day over 125 years old and has to chat with everybody about every item they are buying. Do you want to buy some bags today? Fuck do you think? What else am i going to do with these 37 items in my cart?carry them into the house one at a time? What a dumb fuckin question.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Just leaving walmart super center.fuck.i hate people.i have never seen so many people cruising around at 1 mile per hour in the old people carts right down the center of the isle like its not xmas and the store is packed with people.its 330 in the afternoon .where the hell did all these people come from? Dont you have somewhere to be right now you fucks? The cashier doesnt look a day over 125 years old and has to chat with everybody about every item they are buying. Do you want to buy some bags today? Fuck do you think? What else am i going to do with these 37 items in my cart?carry them into the house one at a time? What a dumb fuckin question.