Lifestyle Yall watching Cheer on Netflix?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

2020: "But wait, there's more!"
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nah. Is it all sorts of fucked up with big egos and lots of drama? Like beauty pageants.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What's it about? Any good cussin?

Navarro college cheerleading team.
We take cheerleading seriously in Texas.
Navarro college is this tiny East Texas community college that puts out the best cheerleading team in the world.

I know you shit heads are going to give me crap about it but if you watch some episodes you'll be secretly messaging me how thankful you are.

Shang Tsong2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY!
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Navarro college is this tiny East Texas community college that puts out the best cheerleading team in the world.

I know you shit heads are going to give me crap about it but if you watch some episodes you'll be secretly messaging me how thankful you are.
Can't abide Navarro's. My tribe has a blood feud with them.

Fuck this show

Sound System

Tom, Dick and Harry know about you
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

View: https://youtu.be/eQBjQs07wbw?t=21

ShatsBassoon

2020: "But wait, there's more!"
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Wild

Missing you Pey
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We have one daughter cheering in college, and another in high school, so my wife is all over that shit.

JakePaulsBeard

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
When I came home from the range a couple weeks ago Mrs Beard was watching it. Wasn't bad enough for me to tell her to turn it off, but not good enough for me to want any context.