Yancy Medeiros scratched from UFC 226 fight with Mike Perry

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016

The mega-stacked UFC 226 event, set for next weekend, has suffered a setback.

MMAJunkie is reporting that Yancy Medeiros has been removed from his welterweight bout with Mike Perry due to an undisclosed injury. The UFC, according to the report, is actively seeking a replacement for Perry.

Yancy Medeiros scratched from UFC 226 fight with Mike Perry; Paul Felder wants in
I knew it, and I hadn't even bothered getting excited for this because I knew it wouldn't happen.

Also gutted that Perry's move to Jacksons has put him into direct contact with Cocaine Jones :(

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
I think Perry has bitten off more than he can chew here. I like the guy, but I think his charisma has him being pushed above his abilities in his recent fights.
Should be entertaining while it lasts though.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
One of the best fights on the card....on one of the best cards of the year, SHOWS UP OUT OF NOWHERE! Can’t wait for 226!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ahh fuck I didn't even see it was happening before I posted last.

Good step up from Felder.

Perry needs a fucken win.

Again

Great fight ahead tho

Aj Garcia

Pro Fighter
Jun 23, 2018
I knew it, and I hadn't even bothered getting excited for this because I knew it wouldn't happen.

Also gutted that Perry's move to Jacksons has put him into direct contact with Cocaine Jones :(
This seriously pisses me off. Yancy was a perfect fight to get perry back on track. He can still ko felder, but he’s gonna need to get felder to start brawling with him.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
For some reason I think Felder will be drawn in and find himself striking with Perry. He needs to stick to his game plan, I feel he won't