Lifestyle Yeah. Another pizza thread by me...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
First and foremost, I do prefer slices, and have stated that square cut pizza is, well, stupid.

However after looking into it, I finally found out why. The origin of the square cut started at a bar in Chicago that wanted to basically serve small pizzas as bar bites/finger food, so the square cut was born.

It's amazing how much time I waste researching mundane esoteric shit like this.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
We have a small pizza place here in the city that has some of the best pizza around here. They have a Cajun pizza that has crawfish on it. It’s fucking delicious.

No fucking square slices though.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
We have a small pizza place here in the city that has some of the best pizza around here. They have a Cajun pizza that has crawfish on it. It’s fucking delicious.

Interesting. I've long contemplated a jambalaya pizza, but I am opposed to adding cheese to shrimp or crawfish.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
First and foremost, I do prefer slices, and have stated that square cut pizza is, well, stupid.

However after looking into it, I finally found out why. The origin of the square cut started at a bar in Chicago that wanted to basically serve small pizzas as bar bites/finger food, so the square cut was born.

Out of curiosity, what year?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

U like Gumbo?

I love good Gumbo...hard to find here....A southern Brother makes the only good Gumbo in town.....Name is Mickey

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
U like Gumbo?

I love good Gumbo...hard to find here....A southern Brother makes the only good Gumbo in town.....Name is Mickey
Mais yea I like gumbo lol. I’ll usually make a large batch and can eat that for lunch at work over the course of a few weeks. Stays fresh if you freeze it.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Mais yea I like gumbo lol. I’ll usually make a large batch and can eat that for lunch at work over the course of a few weeks. Stays fresh if you freeze it.
Nice

what meat/meats goes in your gumbo?

I used shrimp last time and it was good but I also like without shrimp.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Nice

what meat/meats goes in your gumbo?

I used shrimp last time and it was good but I also like without shrimp.
Shrimp, crawfish, crab if a seafood gumbo. Usually shredded chicken breast, sausage, and turkey necks though... with okra. I love some okra in my gumbo lol

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Shrimp, crawfish, crab if a seafood gumbo. Usually shredded chicken breast, sausage, and turkey necks though... with okra. I love some okra in my gumbo lol
I love Okra so much

My lady is still scared of it

those lil pods(seeds?) are tasty as hell

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

All pizza is good m8 :D

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Although it is quite popular, you rarely see sausage advertised as a pizza topping because it looks like little pieces of shit.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Although it is quite popular, you rarely see sausage advertised as a pizza topping because it looks like little pieces of shit.
That's because people use sausage chunks that are too large, that therefore, dont get cooked through. (Screaming Sicilian, I'm looking at you) Huge chunks of undercooked sausge IS NOT A SELLING POINT!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The best pizza joint here (bearno’s) square cuts. And they’re also expensive as shit, which sucks because i would buy it more often if it weren’t $28 for a large supreme.