Yeah...Jedzeczyk...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah, Joanna fucked with her mind big time at the stare down lol. Carla was shook...and when that 2nd & 3rd takedown got stuffed, reality set in big time. Fight was already over.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Don't get me wrong, Carla was nice. She's approachable and likes the attention. I would say yes, she's borderline self-entitled/snooty. It could be due to her coaching, cause Colin Oyama acted like a douche. It may not be fair to Carla, since I'm comparing her to Joanna and Tecia.
On the other hand, Tecia Torres is the coolest! She was very personable.
If I had met Carla only, my opinion might have been different.

Lol I've always heard over the years Oyama was a douche

Fiend

Evil All The Time
Feb 3, 2015
Uncle Creepy was actually very cool! In fact, his girl said she always takes the photos with him and fans. They were very nice and the opposite of being a douche.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
she looks cute in this picture, to me. sometimes she looks like she's strung out, but i don't know if it's just when she's cutting weight or what.
Probably darkness around the eyes that I've noticed a lot. Could be lack of sleep, stress, or just the way she looks. I would still marry her.

Γαλάνης

The Wallabee Champ
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Uncle Creepy was actually very cool! In fact, his girl said she always takes the photos with him and fans. They were very nice and the opposite of being a douche.
Yeah a lot of people hate on Ian but he has always been nice to me and has gone out of his way in the past for fans when he didn't have to