Yes, even I can do Jiu Jitsu.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Lmao. Dude has no idea that he's talking to a legend. Unreal.

Enson, be honest. What did you and your homie say when you walked away?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hahahaha that's funny. Does he still have no idea who he was talking to?

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I would love to see a follow up of Enson rolling with this guy...Enson play dumb like he's never done it, then go live..bet he would change his tune REAL quick..

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm curious as to how this guy didn't know who Enson was.....

Man, they're just younger guys pulled from friends and friends of friends.
TMMAC as a whole has a far better grasp on mma history, where as alot if these guys have better understanding of the nuances and minor details of subs and what they specialize in, except for a bunch of our pro/amateur members and studies.

It is funny though.
I suppose if Braga walked in there dude might have known.

Enson, you are such a FB whore, lol.
;)

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I have had that happen to me a couple times where i didnt recognize UFC fighters. First time i trained with Rob Kimmons he was about two months out from his fight with Dongi Yang and was 40 lbs overweight. I thought he was a tool that just bought someones ufc fight shorts with all the sponsors on them. I tried to muscle up on him a little rolling bjj and found out real quick he was no punk. Same thing happened with Jason High before he fought in the UFC. He had just won blue belt worlds but i didnt know that and after i bullied him over and passed his guard i found out just how tight his guillotine is about 8 times in 2 minutes.

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sir Inoue, Master Inoue, could not be more pleased to see you posting here. I only have an account here, no other MMA sites, and you are a hero of mine and I can't imagine that that would change (since the admiration comes from the spirit, and if I'm wrong about that I'll eat my....erm...glad you are here.).

Times have changed.

The old is in there somewhere, waiting to be inspired in the glaring, sometimes garish light of the new.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
Pretty funny, but just so you know, Leandro Nyza is no slouch when it comes to BJJ. He's legit. Plus, not every BJJ addict is an MMA addict.