Yes, he’s real: This dog is a pit bull-dachshund mix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thatonedude;n12353 said:
Dude, if i didnt have four already he'd be living with me
Do you have any flat face dogs? I ask because I am in an argument with EVILYOSHIDA right over at his website over what type of breed people like best.

He claims that flat faced dogs are more popular because they remind people of themselves and allow a sense of connection/bonding that is lacking from long faced canines.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Yes, we have 1 who has a flat face and as a result is on the do not fly list. Our other 3 are fine to fly. I love all 4 of our dogs the same, except for Zero. He is 10000% my favorite and I have a weird loyalty to him. His personality is amazing and he is "my dog"....I can walk him off leash and he will stay wit me, the others, minus the lab will either run off or attach themselves to my wife. That flat faced fucker named Zero is easily, hands down the best dog I've ever had. I will post pics of his gloriousness if needed

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That right there is my best puppy friend. I would never leave him behind

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thatonedude;n12365 said:
That right there is my best puppy friend. I would never leave him behind
Nice pics dude! Maybe there is some credence to what EVILYOSHIDA says about flat faced animals being smarter and easier to love.

We just lost the family the family lhasa apso after 15 years which was a tough loss.

We never kept his hair long like this due to the sweltering Florida heat and the fact that it looks like the kind of dog a queer would own.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We have 3 others who are longed nosed dogs, and I've them alike my real kids. But Zero and I have a special bond, he's my homie for life.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm sure it sounds "gay". But that dog is my world (next to the wife of course) he's my best puppy friend.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thatonedude;n12404 said:
I'm sure it sounds "gay". But that dog is my world (next to the wife of course) he's my best puppy friend.
nothing gay about it fren. Humans will let you down time after time while your pet will remain loyal until the day he goes. In fact, I would trust your pup more than the wife.

I always concurred with that sentiment of yours myself the only question that left me perplexed was EVILYOSHIDA's claims of the flat face vs long face dog issue.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
yea, my best puppy friend is a flat faced fuck.....but i take my lab out (long face) every weekend into the fields to have hime smell where the hogs and coyotes sleep, and hes the best behaved dog ever then

Lord Vutulaki

Banned
Jan 16, 2015
Listen if you want some black cock down your throat you're going to have to go out and pay for it cause I don't give a fuck about you faggot.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
sachin tendulkar;n12394 said:
Nice pics dude! Maybe there is some credence to what EVILYOSHIDA says about flat faced animals being smarter and easier to love.

We just lost the family the family lhasa apso after 15 years which was a tough loss.

We never kept his hair long like this due to the sweltering Florida heat and the fact that it looks like the kind of dog a queer would own.
Wow I was hammered and breezed past this. I'm really sorry for your loss man. I wish they lived forever.

Goldie Wilson III

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
333;n13010 said:
Listen if you want some black cock down your throat you're going to have to go out and pay for it cause I don't give a fuck about you faggot.
333!!! Long time no see! Listen mate from what I am hearing from jons forsberg you ARE sporting one impressive one eyed trouser snake between your short stubby legs.

It's good to see you have decided to make strangers on the internet pay to get a piece of that black racer instead of anonymous free samples at truck stops and glory holes.