Lifestyle Yet another isolated incident of cops killing an unarmed black man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Black dude with muscles... Obviously a threat to society.

But to answer your question... What's wrong is that nothing happens. The officers may get fired but are rarely ever truly held responsible for killing people.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Black dude with muscles... Obviously a threat to society.

But to answer your question... What's wrong is that nothing happens. The officers may get fired but are rarely ever truly held responsible for killing people.
We need to get rid of qualified immunity and throw this cunts into genpop

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I saw this story, I'm waiting to see if any video gets released. Presumably in addition to body cams, something should be on the gas station security cameras as well.

M

member 1013

If it went down as described that’s fucked up, really fucked up

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
this is an unavoidable cost of heroes trying to get home to their families.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
WTF?!? It’s always a good idea to reserve judgement until all the facts come out, but if the article is accurate, this is so messed up. The difference here is there does not appear to be any controversy surrounding the victim. He was not trying to grab an officer’s weapon, escape, he was not trespassing, he was not at the house of someone he sexually assaulted, he nor a significant other didn’t shoot at the cops. Fuck.

T

The Big Guy

Here we go again. At this point you would think cops would be using tasers and the numbers game instead of shooting. If he was indeed unarmed it's another bad look for the police

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Here we go again. At this point you would think cops would be using tasers and the numbers game instead of shooting. If he was indeed unarmed it's another bad look for the police
Did you not see the video on Twitter last week where they tased a guy to the ground, and he got up anyway and charged two officers with a knife? Grabbed a female officer and essentially had her hostage. Other cop lit him up with about 15 rounds before he dropped. Still had a hold of the female officer while he was starting to squirt blood out of his freshly made throat hole.

I'm not really trying to make a point here, other than that video has traumatized me. I'll see if I can find it because it seems like you sick fucks like to watch that stuff too...

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I watched that the other day.
The better video has another link & shows what these guys gotta go through.
The first cop had to desl with another POS for 10 minutes, makes a quick stop while arguing with him, then runs up and blasts first.
Because white cops(as has been for 10+ years) are more afraid to shoot black dudes.
Theres several body cams people need to watch on this one.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I watched that the other day.
The better video has another link & shows what these guys gotta go through.
The first cop had to desl with another POS for 10 minutes, makes a quick stop while arguing with him, then runs up and blasts first.
Because white cops(as has been for 10+ years) are more afraid to shoot black dudes.
Theres several body cams people need to watch on this one.
The dude went after the cop, seems pretty cut and dry. That being said, cops need better training tk realize no one's dropping shit while they are getting tazed, and it's not their fault.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Did you not see the video on Twitter last week where they tased a guy to the ground, and he got up anyway and charged two officers with a knife? Grabbed a female officer and essentially had her hostage. Other cop lit him up with about 15 rounds before he dropped. Still had a hold of the female officer while he was starting to squirt blood out of his freshly made throat hole.

I'm not really trying to make a point here, other than that video has traumatized me. I'll see if I can find it because it seems like you sick fucks like to watch that stuff too...
I haven't even watched george floyd video

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
They should be thrown in the trash where they belong.

In some studies of hospital security, guns were replaced with tasers. Hospitals had gone years or even decades with no shootings. Many times when the tasers were introduced, suddenly tasers were being used several times a month.

I don't know enough about general police work to know if that's a strategy or an argument for anything, but in a hospital setting it seems that tasers simply replace staff and medication restraint.

T

The Big Guy

If they got a weapon I dont give a fuck what happens to them.

But shooting unarmed dudes ain't cool. I'll await further evidence before I go hard either way

T

The Big Guy

Yea fuck that dude. They need to aim for the head with those jugguarnaut dudes.

I seen guys laugh in prison while taking full cans of mace with no result and seen videos of people shaking off tasers. One dude in a wheel chair would open his mouth and yell shit like "I like spicy food" and "this ain't even hot". He was from the islands though

T

The Big Guy

Falklands?
Nope. Like Trinidad or Jamaica. I never got to talk to him. He only got let out alone and would flop out of his chair to cause a scene when they tried to put him away. They would mace him and drag him a few times a week. Rumor was he wasn't even paralyzed and was just trying to sue. Since he caused us to be locked in our cells while they maced him, we would always turn off his cell lights while we were out and he would go crazy. No switch on the inside