Society Yet ANOTHER reason NOT to smoke WEED

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Isn't it weird how when birds fly in a flock, they somehow fly all in sync as if it was directed by a single mind? How does this work? How do they all fly so fast, so tight, and not all crash into each other? Do they all have some sort of ESP? Do their consciousnesses somehow connect into a collective unified awareness?

So weird!

ASMR trigger.

I don't like the feeling of being stoned anymore either, I kind of grew out of it.

I haven't so far this year but I need to get to the weed shop this week for a sleeping disorder. Only chocolate, and I don't eat it to get high, I just eat some half an hour before I want to go to sleep.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Those types know when and when not to smoke.
for the most part yes

I know a handful of fresh millionaires off the cannabis legalization that use low THC cannabis daily...Slick businessmen and highly motivated, very intelligent.

I think it comes down to the individual, some folks maintain drive and focus sober or "stoned" and some folks are completely sober and can't get out of their own way

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
And in case anyone here thinks I’m talking out my ass, I have a shameful confession to make...

While I’m not proud of it, over the last couple years I’ve been exploring the therapeutic benefits of CBD.

Long story short, I got a vial of the tincture, used it as drops and was happy with the calming effect. I used up the vial, then I was sent an email from the company I bought from, offering me a deal on another vial. I thought, ‘What the hell.’ and ordered another.

The day my new CBD arrives, I have a bbq at my in-laws to attend. I open my CBD and take a good dose, and drive my family to the party. We eat ribs and are sitting in the backyard, someone says something to me, I answer, and while I’m speaking I get an overwhelming feeling that my voice sounds weird. Then I realize I’m afraid to say anything else because I can’t tell if I’m talking too loud or too quiet. I got up from the table afraid I would appear unsteady, and went to the bathroom, to splash cold water on my face. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I was deep in grip of a marijuana trip.

I pretended my stomach was bothering me and hid in the basement watching tv, the afternoon was a hellish roller coaster ride of psychedelic thoughts, and strange visions as I waited to be sober enough to drive my family home.

When I got home, I looked at my vial of CBD...

I had dosed myself with weapon grade THC. THC/ CBD who can keep that straight? I’m not a doctor. I think the online weed dealers were trying to get me hooked on THC and gain a customer for life.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
ASMR trigger.

I don't like the feeling of being stoned anymore either, I kind of grew out of it.

I haven't so far this year but I need to get to the weed shop this week for a sleeping disorder. Only chocolate, and I don't eat it to get high, I just eat some half an hour before I want to go to sleep.
Cannabis is much healthier than Alcohol

One is legit poison with very few upsides

Anybody talking shit on Cannabis yet drinking any booze/beer really doesn't have a leg to stand on as far as Health discussion goes.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
And in case anyone here thinks I’m talking out my ass, I have a shameful confession to make...

While I’m not proud of it, over the last couple years I’ve been exploring the therapeutic benefits of CBD.

Long story short, I got a vial of the tincture, used it as drops and was happy with the calming effect. I used up the vial, then I was sent an email from the company I bought from offering me a deal on another vial, I thought, ‘What the hell.’ and ordered another.

The day my new CBD arrives I have a bbq at my in-laws to attend. I open my CBD and take a good dose, and drive my family to the party. We eat ribs and are sitting in the backyard, someone says something to me, I answer, and while I’m speaking I get a overwhelming feeling that my voice sounds weird. Then I realize I’m afraid to say anything else because I can’t tell if I’m talking too loud or too quiet. I got up from the table afraid I would appear unsteady, and went to the bathroom, to splash cold water on my face. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I was deep in grip of a marijuana trip.

I pretended my stomach was bothering me and hid in the basement watching tv, the afternoon was a hellish roller coaster ride of psychedelic thoughts, and strange visions as I waited to be sober enough to drive my family home.

I had dosed myself with weapon grade THC. THC/ CBD who can keep that straight? I’m not a doctor. I think the online weed dealers were trying to get hooked on THC and gain a customer for life.
U ok bud?
that looks hardcore and dangerous

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Cannabis is much healthier than Alcohol

One is legit poison with very few upsides
I get where you're going with this.

I just don't like the feeling of being stoned, it does nothing for me anymore.

Aside from being able to drive, if I've had a couple of glasses of wine I can still function in an emergency...if I'm stoned I would be useless.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I get where you're going with this.

I just don't like the feeling of being stoned, it does nothing for me anymore.

Aside from being able to drive, if I've had a couple of glasses of wine I can still function in an emergency...if I'm stoned I would be useless.
I hear ya on that...preference of buzz is all good...I respect that

Those spouting about negative effects of cannabis while drinking are just full of hot air, and trying to be an edge lord.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I hear ya on that...preference of buzz is all good...I respect that

Those spouting about negative effects of cannabis while drinking are just full of hot air, and trying to be an edge lord.
I'm not on my high whores looking down on anyone who tokes. Contrary to Connor's opinion I know plenty of really successful stoners.
I used to do buckets in the bath and hot knives on the stove ffs...after a pretty radical break up my circle of friends changed and I just wasn't interested anymore.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
If the Silence of the Lambs was a Stoner-Movie, the one guy in the cell would say

"I can smell your blunt" :D

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Long story short, I got a vial of the tincture, used it as drops and was happy with the calming effect. I used up the vial, then I was sent an email from the company I bought from, offering me a deal on another vial. I thought, ‘What the hell.’ and ordered another.

The day my new CBD arrives, I have a bbq at my in-laws to attend. I open my CBD and take a good dose, and drive my family to the party. We eat ribs and are sitting in the backyard, someone says something to me, I answer, and while I’m speaking I get an overwhelming feeling that my voice sounds weird. Then I realize I’m afraid to say anything else because I can’t tell if I’m talking too loud or too quiet. I got up from the table afraid I would appear unsteady, and went to the bathroom, to splash cold water on my face. Then I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I was deep in grip of a marijuana trip.

I had dosed myself with weapon grade THC. THC/ CBD who can keep that straight? I’m not a doctor. I think the online weed dealers were trying to get hooked on THC and gain a customer for life.
How much better did the ribs taste when you were high?

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
for the most part yes

I know a handful of fresh millionaires off the cannabis legalization that use low THC cannabis daily...Slick businessmen and highly motivated, very intelligent.

I think it comes down to the individual, some folks maintain drive and focus sober or "stoned" and some folks are completely sober and can't get out of their own way
Keyword: low thc cannabis

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
See when I was in corporate land, a couple of joints a night made me function the next day even better. I'd sleep like a baby and wake up fresh as a daisy.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I think as a community we have to change the dialogue around marijuana.

if someone posts a picture of a piece of marijuana, instead of saying “Kind bud Dude”, or “Awesome joint Bro”. We should say “Hey man, are you okay? Do you need to talk?”

#ChangeTheCulture

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

I had dosed myself with weapon grade THC. THC/ CBD who can keep that straight? I’m not a doctor. I think the online weed dealers were trying to get me hooked on THC and gain a customer for life.