yikes tito getting some hate over support of hogan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

As of July 24, 2015 MMA fighter Tito Ortiz posted on his official twitter page that he openly supports the racist rants of Hulk Hogan.

According to Prowrestling.com, Hulk Hogan has been reported as stating the following in regards to his daughter Brooke who Hogan apparently believes has been sleeping with a Black man:

”She is making some real bad decisions now. My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a jackass for her. The one option Brooke had, Brooke’s career besides me, is [to] sell beach records.” They claim Hogan was mad because a “black billionaire guy” had offered to fund her music career. They then quoted Hogan as saying, “I don’t know if Brooke was fuc*ing the black guy’s son. I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, fuc*ing ni**ers. But then when it comes to nice people and s*it, and whatever.” They claim he later said, “I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we’re all a little racist. F*cking n*gger.”

Tito Ortiz stated stated directly to his 551K twitter followers that he stands behind Hulk Hogan, even though Hulk Hogan has been scrubbed from the WWE Hall of Fame for his unacceptable behavior and mindset immediately upon his racist rant making mainstream news headlines.

LINK: Hulk Hogan Statement on Racist Rant : People.com

In addition Tito Ortiz has attempted to trivialize & justify Hulk Hogan's racist rant against Blacks / African-Americans by retweeting news articles supportive of Hulk Hogan and by tweeting himself:

"What ever happened to"Sticks & stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?" Ppl need to relax. #HulkHogan is a good man.

If the UFC, MMA and supporting media outlets of Tito Ortiz do not terminate their contracts with Ortiz as the WWE has severed ties with Hulk Hogan, then they are openly supporting and endorsing racism against Blacks / African-Americans along with the trivialization & justification of hate speech.

Tito Ortiz is not the type of role model young MMA enthusiasts should have - especially considering how far the United States of America has come in regards to civil rights and racial equality.

Considering the high percentage of Blacks / African-Americans who are UFC fans, there is no place in the MMA arena or the American mainstream media for those with the mentality of Tito Ortiz. If he is allowed to remain a fixture in the UFC organization and MMA arena, it will reflect badly upon our society as a whole.

Tito Ortiz openly supports blatant RACISM against Blacks / African-Americans. He is not a good role model and his contracts should be terminated.
  • Crystal Scott KELOWNA, CANADA
    I'm disappointed in all of the negative publicity Tito Ortiz has brought upon himself. Everything from drug use to spousal abuse.As of recent, the racism.I'm a mother of three children, I am white and their father is black. It sickens me that in this day and age people still see color. People are people, the first thing you see shouldn't be the color od their skin.

• Daniel Langdon TACOMA, WA
    Not only does Tito Ortiz support racism, he pretends to support our troops. I'm a soldier and I find his fake support for publicity disgusting.

• Fardowsa Hassan RICHMOND, CANADA
    I am black and I'm offended by Tito supporting racism. I am also offended by his girlfriend slandering my beliefs as I am Muslim.

• jenna jones VANCOUVER, CANADA
    Tito Ortiz is a public figure and supposed to be a role model his very public display of racism is disgusting

• Barry Nelson LANCASTER, CA
    If Hulk Hogan's affiliation was terminated due to his utterance of racist slurs, anyone who supports Hogan's rants must be like minded and therefore deserves the same fate. I was a fan of both, yet I am finding it harder and harder to commit to a sport that allows it's fighters to get away with demeaning and hateful comments whether they spoke it or support it. Your duty is to show by example that your organization does not condone such behavior. You've taken the first step with Hogan, now your fans expect you to commit 100% by your words, and show the same intolerance towards Tito.
LINK: More Reasons

Last edited by a moderator:

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this is obviously jenna and her band of cumdrunk idiots tryi ng to mess with tito.they are not smart enough to realize tito doesnt work for the ufc anymore

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well if everyone keeps allowing the media to put this in your head on a daily basis then the race issue will always be at the forefront. Everyone has been "alittle" racist at one point and time, but the media has one agenda, and thats keeping it going so there is a divide

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Tito supporting Hogan doesn't seem widely out of step with how much thought he puts into most things, i.e. not a good move, but saying anyone who doesn't jump onboard the takedown parade should somehow be petitioned against is the height of stupidity.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well look at all the rappers and those in hollywood that speak about other races in their lyrics. Nothing is ever said about what those guys say, everyone runs out buys their music and dances to it. This is no different than what Hogan did. Everyone should be treated equally in my opinion.

Heres something to make you go Hmmmm.

View: https://youtu.be/JtAJqeTpDis

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Are those quotes from Hogan on tape or anything? Was it caught on video?

Kinosis

May 26, 2015
What he said wasn't right but it seems like every week people find something random to be offended over. Especially if this was 8 years ago.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
“Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it,” Hogan said in a statement given to People magazine.

Fiend

Evil All The Time
Feb 3, 2015
This is kinda like when Phil Baroni publicly supported War Machine and got let go by Bellator.

Kinosis

May 26, 2015
At least if people are going to be so PC, they should be consistent. Rappers can rap about killing cops, call each other the N-word constantly, etc and no one cares.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Nothing PC about calling a racist a racist. Hogan even openly calls himself a racist in the video.

He's getting what he deserves. Tito doesn't deserve similar for having someone's back, no matter how ill considered it is.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Nothing PC about calling a racist a racist. Hogan even openly calls himself a racist in the video.

He's getting what he deserves. Tito doesn't deserve similar for having someone's back, no matter how ill considered it is.
So would you call Vinny McMahon one? Or the boar load of rappers who down whites? Cops and even women?

SNIDELY WHIPLASH

DOOGOODER!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2015
I don't get it. I never get how people can deflect what somebody says to media, what somebody else does and how other people do something just as bad. The guy said what he said. If a black guy said the same thing he's still a racist and no amount of media, 'white people do it too' and other justifications changes it. Nobody holds anybody accountable. People are seriously talking about what rappers say in the context of their own race? Let's not act like black people are the only ones who call themselves self-derogatory names as a term of endearment. I live in NY, this is an every day occurrence. So you mean I get to call anybody whatever they call themselves and their friends? If I hear 2 guys playing around calling each other bitches I get to do it too and they are being overly-sensitive or PC if they get mad about it?

I don't understand this at all, it just looks like deflection. He said he was a racist and he said racist shit. This should be the end. It's not a rapper's fault and it's not the media's fault. It's the fault of someone who was obviously around black folk on a regular basis but still didn't consider them good enough friends to not denigrate their entire race. He's a two-faced prick. Why people keep acting like this is just normal shit and that everybody is just PC seems like a level 1 jedi mind-trick.

Last edited:
P

Punch

I am a real American... Fight for the rights of every man...

I had no clue any of this was even a thing until now.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
have ya'll heard the audio?

one of the more offensive parts to me was when he said if my daughter's gonna be with a black dude why can't it be a black dude with baller money. i'm paraphrasing , but my point is he obviously has or had some issues with a black guy dating his daughter. that's racist to me . a human is a human. and if the black guy had millions it woulda been ok. that's jacked up but i guess that's what hulkamania does to you..gotta maintain that celeb lifestyle.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
Still not good for his "brand" and name if true
Yea, a whole bunch of consumers that buy flaming punishment fight shorts that are offended by him supporting a guy who said some racist words will no longer buy the shorts...

lmao, # of Tito Ortiz fans that will now distance themselves from him = 0

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
HOLY SHIT, did I just post in a > 1 year dead thread?

fucking 'similar threads' is one hell of a feature, lol

sorry guys, I thought this was current