yikes tito getting some hate over support of hogan

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
HOLY SHIT, did I just post in a > 1 year dead thread?

fucking 'similar threads' is one hell of a feature, lol

sorry guys, I thought this was current
hopefully the mods are kind enough to spare you and send it to the dump

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
HOLY SHIT, did I just post in a > 1 year dead thread?
Yes. Now we've moved on to "yikes tito getting some hate over support of trump"

Next year he's going to pull a Rodman and declare his allegiance to Kim Jong-un

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
Well if everyone keeps allowing the media to put this in your head on a daily basis then the race issue will always be at the forefront. Everyone has been "alittle" racist at one point and time, but the media has one agenda, and thats keeping it going so there is a divide
True. The media has stoked the flames of racism so they can profit from it. The more emotional about the story that people are, the more they're tuning in. More people should be calling out the mainstream media for the many ways they knowingly distort the truth and manipulate the public to get more clicks/views, etc.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
True. The media has stoked the flames of racism so they can profit from it. The more emotional about the story that people are, the more they're tuning in. More people should be calling out the mainstream media for the many ways they knowingly distort the truth and manipulate the public to get more clicks/views, etc.
Solid point - brings up the hypothetical ? of...

what is greater, the number of people race trolling Woodley or the number of people hang wringing in the comments of the articles discussing the race trolling