Lifestyle Yo Boca Princess...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Are you back to the FLA? If so, how bad is it? Hope all is as good as it can be. Best wishes to you and Seek.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Serious question: when streets flood from hurricanes in florida, doesn't that bring gators in from rivers and ponds since they are looking for higher ground?

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Serious question: when streets flood from hurricanes in florida, doesn't that bring gators in from rivers and ponds since they are looking for higher ground?
Gators (and the invasive salt water crocs, which are much more aggressive) don't care either way. It's more likely snakes and lizards that would respond to the flood waters. At least that's my understanding, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong here. But gators and crocs are way quicker than you'd think even while on land. That said, neither areally winning a marathon, they only have the speed in short bursts. But if you end up in their jaws, what difference does that make?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Gators (and the invasive salt water crocs, which are much more aggressive) don't care either way. It's more likely snakes and lizards that would respond to the flood waters. At least that's my understanding, and feel free to correct me if I am wrong here. But gators and crocs are way quicker than you'd think even while on land. That said, neither areally winning a marathon, they only have the speed in short bursts. But if you end up in their jaws, what difference does that make?
I wasn't even thinking about them on land. I was thinking about people wading through the streets and then boom, gator attack.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
Well if they get you in the water you'll either be fucked, or wish you were. Even a "small", say 6 foot, gator will ruin you. Now think of a 12 or 15 footer grabbing you.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Fuck ever living anywhwre near those monsters. You gotta be a certain kinda special to live in FL.
I've swam near them here in Louisiana. We push them away with paddles while kayaking. They're big pansies.