Lifestyle Yo Boca Princess...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I've swam near them here in Louisiana. We push them away with paddles while kayaking. They're big pansies.
Do you also have big snakes like Florida? I guess i wouldnt venture out into the woods if i lived in the south.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Do you also have big snakes like Florida? I guess i wouldnt venture out into the woods if i lived in the south.
Up to 300k pythons that are not native there..fk Florida..I almost died there.. my brother did die there... that place is bad luck for me

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
Is this a serious question? Not trying to be rude, but every dipshit in the world that thought a python was a great idea for a pet lives in Florida. Then when they get too big, they just let them go into an absolutely perfect environment for them to live, breed and thrive in. In short, Fl has plenty of big snakes.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is this a serious question? Not trying to be rude, but every dipshit in the world that thought a python was a great idea for a pet lives in Florida. Then when they get too big, they just let them go into an absolutely perfect environment for them to live, breed and thrive in. In short, Fl has plenty of big snakes.
I had to do the same with my Pitbull when he started trying to bite the neighbors baby.

I wonder how he's getting on in the wild?

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Serious . I never heard one bad thing about Florida until I started posting at Sherdog. Florida is always talked about like a nice vacation place irl. I'm sure lots of Canadians know Florida is messed up but from the stereotypes that I hear they will say like Texas and Georgia is full of backward people but Florida is like great Nd people are always pumped about going on vacay there.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
This is my take on florida:
Pros:
Palm trees
Hot latinas
Sunshine
Peacock Bass fishing

Cons:
Haitians
Bath salts
Humidity
Not hot latinas
Sunshine
Hurricanes
Invasive species from everywhere, everywhere
Alligators (Native species, so they don't fall into the category above.)
Saltwater crocs (They do)
Highest lightning strike per capita. (Been there, done that)
Corruption that makes Chicago look clean (Over 8000 government officials were arrested between 2000-2010, 1126 convictions)
Old people in Ferarris
Sea food that is healthy despite the numerous oil spills and the cancerous cleansing agents used in the gulf

Thats just off the top of my head.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
What i find incredible is that i hadnt realized that Florida is a southern state until i saw people talk about it on sherdog. When I think about confederate flag type hill people I think the Carolinas, Georgia etc. and never connected the dots that Florida is apart of that geographical area as well. Not that I'm saying hill people are bad people. I'm a hill person myself.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
I had to do the same with my Pitbull when he started trying to bite the neighbors baby.

I wonder how he's getting on in the wild?
Broe why not put him down? The south has a very bad homeless dog problem. There was a story on OG where this guy shot a homeless dog by luring him with bologna and shot her point blank with a .22 in the head and 3 other times in the face and chest but the dog survived. He tried to kill it two more times and it still survived. The responsible thing would have been rehoming it or putting it down. When you just let them go like that they eventually find their way back to human settlements and hang around peoples houses and get shot. :(

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
What i find incredible is that i hadnt realized that Florida is a southern state until i saw people talk about it on sherdog. When I think about confederate flag type hill people I think the Carolinas, Georgia etc. and never connected the dots that Florida is apart of that geographical area as well. Not that I'm saying hill people are bad people. I'm a hill person myself.
Even Carolinians avoid Florida.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016