General Yo- Hyperinflation / (Fake) Alien Invasion! - Will Happen before 2025.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
So.. yes?
I got thrust into a portal and teleported into this dimension - used to be on the Sagittarius Arm now I'm stuck here with you weirdos who spell Oscar "Meyer" Weiner ...."M-A-Y-E-R".

Adams Family is now spelled Addams with two D's.

Yellow Sun is gone now I'm blinded by the white sun in this reality.

On the plus side the old world was ahead of this world on the timeline and now I'm able to make bank on stocks.

Now come give me a hug you silly son of a bitch.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I got thrust into a portal and teleported into this dimension - used to be on the Sagittarius Arm now I'm stuck here with you weirdos who spell Oscar "Meyer" Weiner ...."M-A-Y-E-R".

Adams Family is now spelled Addams with two D's.

Yellow Sun is gone now I'm blinded by the white sun in this reality.

On the plus side the old world was ahead of this world on the timeline and now I'm able to make bank on stocks.

Now come give me a hug you silly son of a bitch.
I love you, but it's always been 2 D's homie.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Visually we will be seeing Holographic Flying Dildos in the skies but in reality...it will be high atmospheric flying drones reigning down fire from the heavens.
how do I know some lil nano drone hasn't already flown up all my orafices and had his way

like that creepy fish in the amazon that goes for the pee hole

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yo Joey Hogan - why all the guests recently talking Aliens son??

Setting the stage like you did with Jon Jones comeback? ....

fuck joey hogan!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAAHgAuti84
Just so you know (because I hear people ie, Joey Hogan) reference it all the time. That speech wasn't about there being aliens.First off you need to remember that Ronny loved him some sci-fi. That being said, he had a diplomatic meeting with Gorbachev. At the meeting he posed the question "If we were attacked by aliens, would you help us?" and Gorbachev said of course they would help. That agreement was used as a basis for peace negotiations with the understanding that they have more in common than they do in difference. Reagan (who was losing his mind) thought this message would work if delivered at the U.N.. In that context, it made no fucking sense but in recent years has been used by dupes to fuel their UFO fantasies.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Just so you know (because I hear people ie, Joey Hogan) reference it all the time. That speech wasn't about there being aliens.First off you need to remember that Ronny loved him some sci-fi. That being said, he had a diplomatic meeting with Gorbachev. At the meeting he posed the question "If we were attacked by aliens, would you help us?" and Gorbachev said of course they would help. That agreement was used as a basis for peace negotiations with the understanding that they have more in common than they do in difference. Reagan (who was losing his mind) thought this message would work if delivered at the U.N.. In that context, it made no fucking sense but in recent years has been used by dupes to fuel their UFO fantasies.
1614524510567.gif