Yoel Romero got jokes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Joemacka

Bisping is GOAT
Oct 19, 2015
Refs need to warn Romero before the fight that if he cheats at all the fight will be a DQ. Cheated against Weidman, Jacare and Kennedy.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No, just realistic.......stoolgate and dumping water all over himself tells me we gatz a very tired guy who uses tricks to help himself.....and I'm one of the biggest non-bisping people out there
ok white knight

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I'm gonna get pinked in this fuckin thread, I just know it. I've deleted like 3 messages I was going to post. I really hope bisping wins. I really really hope he wins, and as stated, I'm no fan of bispings

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
I'm gonna get pinked in this fuckin thread, I just know it. I've deleted like 3 messages I was going to post. I really hope bisping wins. I really really hope he wins, and as stated, I'm no fan of bispings
Embrace it bro. You'll feel relieved, and you will sleep better at night. I know this from experience.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I don't consider myself to be a huge Bisping fan, but I hope he can stick and move (run if necessary) long enough to gas out that monster then use the pillow fists to put his big ass to sleep. I do NOT want to see Yoel as champ!