yoel romero is taking drug testing seroiusly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Romero is one of my fav's. I can't describe the elation I felt at the end of the Romero/Kennedy fight.

Jacare is going for a ride and getting tossed all over the place and then tko'd.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I always imagined you looked like a small condom full of custard. I think I might be a seer.

Ask me a question about the spirit world
When I was a kid I went with my friend and his family to some weird wiccan gathering in the woods. There was this pole with different strands of ribbon attached to it and everyone had to hold a piece and walk around the pole in a circle. Some of the parents got naked and went inside these tents to contact spirits. I suspect you were there with me.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ever since Lombard got popped really makes you wonder about the ATT guys.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I've been tweeting out oiled up nude pics of myself and telling ppl to sign up for this site. Why do you think girlandcoconut @girlandcoconut signed up?
Probably for the ability to post pics, gifs, links and embed videos for free, discuss MMA in an open and welcoming forum, get a cool shirt (see avatar) and her love of animals has made her an instant fan of TMCs BirdWatcher. Get up, dust off your knees and head home friend you have some soul searching to do.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Probably for the ability to post pics, gifs, links and embed videos for free, discuss MMA in an open and welcoming forum, get a cool shirt (see avatar) and her love of animals has made her an instant fan of TMCs BirdWatcher. Get up, dust off your knees and head home friend you have some soul searching to do.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Plot twist - the girl in your avatar is girlandcoconut @girlandcoconut