Yoel Romero: Michael Bisping had ‘nothing’ for Georges St-Pierre at UFC 217

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

According to top-ranked middleweight contender Yoel Romero, he ‘knew’ Georges St-Pierre was going to emerge victorious over Michael Bisping at UFC 217 in Madison Square Garden, New York.

‘The Count’ went back-and-forth with ‘Rush’ before being caught with a counter left hand in the third round. St-Pierre proceeded to maul Bisping on the ground and choke him unconscious with a rear-naked choke, earning his first stoppage win in over eight years.

Romero, who has been angling for a grudge match with Bisping ever since the Brit trashed the Cuban flag at UFC 213, wasn’t surprised with the outcome and expected GSP’s wrestling to be too much on the night.

Yoel Romero: Michael Bisping had ‘nothing’ for Georges St-Pierre at UFC 217

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
After seeing how GSP looked in his return, I think Romero vs GSP would have been an interesting fight.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Yoel would wilt against bisping.....bisping would time him out and they would stop the fight

I dunno, as much as I get the feeling Bisping is a bit of an asshole (as an asshole myself, I have the ability to detect this), he was pretty f'n stellar working from his guard. It's too bad he came back to fight so early cause I think his chin is now officially shot and an unshot Bisping would be an interesting match against Romero. Either Romero ragdolls him or Bisping weathers the storm and puts him away.
I think the time for that match has come and gone.
And FUCK YOU to the judges for giving him the Hammil and Silva fights, he fuckin lost those and it should be recorded that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
(as an asshole myself, I have the ability to detect this)
And FUCK YOU to the judges for giving him out the Hammil and Silva fights, he fuckin lost those and it should be recorded that way.
Totally agree with the highlighted text and for sure, “home town decision” is all I can think of.....you forgot the leben decision when I sat 2 rows from Dana and Dana turned around and said “you’re right” to me in response to me saying you gotta be kidding, bisping did not win that decision......

Totally agree with the highlighted text and for sure, “home town decision” is all I can think of.....you forgot the leben decision when I sat 2 rows from Dana and Dana turned around and said “you’re right” to me in response to me saying you gotta be kidding, bisping did not win that decision......
good point on that.
As for the rest of your post, I'm not sure if you're admitting you're an asshole too or just being an asshole yourself...I suppose either way I'm reluctantly in your company :)

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
good point on that.
As for the rest of your post, I'm not sure if you're admitting you're an asshole too or just being an asshole yourself...I suppose either way I'm reluctantly in your company :)
I’m definitely an asshole.........

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Mikey would be stiff after romero blast doubled and hammer fisted him into the mat.. ugly ugly ugly match up bud..
I would like to think so but I could see Romero getting winded and being fucked if he was pushed to cardio breaking point....

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I would like to think so but I could see Romero getting winded and being fucked if he was pushed to cardio breaking point....
You gotta be conscience to gas somebody out

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
You gotta be conscience to gas somebody out lol
It’s just this “oh no, you gotta be fucking shitting me, fuck sake” moments I fear and could see happening, that’s all.

I’m team Romero all day, 24/7 365

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
It’s just this “oh no, you gotta be fucking shitting me, fuck sake” moments I fear and could see happening, that’s all.

I’m team Romero all day, 24/7 365
Romero needs 3 round title fights lol

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
I dunno, as much as I get the feeling Bisping is a bit of an asshole (as an asshole myself, I have the ability to detect this), he was pretty f'n stellar working from his guard. It's too bad he came back to fight so early cause I think his chin is now officially shot and an unshot Bisping would be an interesting match against Romero. Either Romero ragdolls him or Bisping weathers the storm and puts him away.
I think the time for that match has come and gone.
And FUCK YOU to the judges for giving him the Hammil and Silva fights, he fuckin lost those and it should be recorded that way.
momentum was 100% in bisping's side before GSP landed the left hook. GSP was cut open badly and it seemed like he was slowing down. Also Bisping was getting up from the ground at will. I think bisping got too comfortable and...bam